War of words between Laycool and Beautiful People

Binky Barnes

I dunno if this shoyuld be in WWE or TNA section but...

[quote]This week’s episode of TNA Wrestling’s new behind-the-scenes program Reaction saw the recently reunited pairing of Angelina Love and Velvet Sky slam those who have attempted to imitate The Beautful People stable over the years.

Love charged during the pseudo-shoot program, “We created a group that has been like no other for women in professional wrestling. People have tried to be like this. People wanted to join us. No can do.”

Sky added, “And for all you wannabe Beautiful People girls out there… you know exactly who I’m talking about, get a life. You will never be us.”

Angelina then cryptically noted, “And you’re not cool by the way. You’re not cool.”

Some have interpreted their message as a thinly veiled potshot towards WWE Diva alliance Laycool — Michelle McCool and Women’s Champion Layla. Both have directed similar remarks towards rival performers in the past, with Love recently stating the following on her Facebook account while watching television: “So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night……a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off……..BRUTAL!!!”

Apparently in response to the TNA Knockouts’ most recent remarks, Layla said the following on Twitter yesterday:

“Living the dream & so blessed!!

1 thing I know when u r attacked u have 2 decide if it’s worth the time & effort to retaliate

Not worth the press

Plus don’t deserve the press we get even tho they want it & need it :-)

Real talk”[/quote]

Credit: NoDQ.com

Somewhat already posted in the WOW section, at least the first part. Didn't know that Layla responded (Though tons of people attack their gimmick on twitter so its hard to tell who its directed to) however I hate...HATE these comments:

"1 thing I know when u r attacked u have 2 decide if it’s worth the time & effort to retaliate...Not worth the press"

If its not worth the press then why did you post in the first place??? Basically your saying, I'm not going to respond but heres me responding. If you really believe what your saying....then live true to your words.

Layla recently tweeted she wants a break from twitter.
[color="#000080"]mslayel [/color] I think I'm officially off Twitter I need a break from some of the bs on here Tired of some I****S!! Having easy access 2 Me Much luv Lay

Madison and Angelina are pathetic. They're not the first cocky team in Wrestling, they're not the first to use hairspray. I've always thought they're like Diesel and HBK, then once 1 leaves the company (Diesel/Angelina) they bring in someone else - Triple H/Madison - who goes on to win the title and be the main one. But yeah, it's pathetic, they're not the first cocky female team ,and they wont be the last. Perhaps they could invest their time in getting talent, God knows they need it.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1283092171' post='7521631']
Layla recently tweeted she wants a break from twitter.
[color="#000080"]mslayel [/color] I think I'm officially off Twitter I need a break from some of the bs on here Tired of some I****S!! Having easy access 2 Me Much luv Lay
[/quote]

Can't say I'd blame her, twitter seems a blessing and a curse if you are somewhat famous.

[quote name='ThreeG' timestamp='1283096262' post='7521760']
But yeah, it's pathetic, they're not the first cocky female team ,and they wont be the last. Perhaps they could invest their time in getting talent, God knows they need it.
[/quote]

Gotta agree with you there man.

Madison and Angelina are pathetic. They're not the first cocky team in Wrestling, they're not the first to use hairspray. I've always thought they're like Diesel and HBK, then once 1 leaves the company (Diesel/Angelina) they bring in someone else - Triple H/Madison - who goes on to win the title and be the main one. But yeah, it's pathetic, they're not the first cocky female team ,and they wont be the last. Perhaps they could invest their time in getting talent, God knows they need it.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more man :cool:

[/quote]

For some reason I couldn't stop LOLing... maybe it was the fact that I imagined Angelina's head on Diesel's body... and etc. -.-;

Okay, without my bout of stupidity, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Guest # 1 Angelina Love fan
i all ready put this up well kinda i put up the measage to laycool [url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/379759-the-beautiful-peoples-message-to-lay-cool/page__st__60"]The beautiful peoples measage to laycool[/url]

Sure, The Beautiful People aren't the first team to do what they do. That's because pretty much everything has been done before in wrestling. But it's not hard to see that LayCool are a rip-off of The Beautiful People. I mean, it's not a coincidence that LayCool started when TBP were big. And if you don't think that Angelina and Madison aren't talented wrestlers, than you have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1283090431' post='7521598']

[quote]This week’s episode of TNA Wrestling’s new behind-the-scenes program Reaction saw the recently reunited pairing of Angelina Love and Velvet Sky slam those who have attempted to imitate The Beautful People stable over the years.

Love charged during the pseudo-shoot program, “We created a group that has been like no other for women in professional wrestling. People have tried to be like this. People wanted to join us. No can do.”

Sky added, “And for all you wannabe Beautiful People girls out there… you know exactly who I’m talking about, get a life. You will never be us.”

Angelina then cryptically noted, “And you’re not cool by the way. You’re not cool.”

Some have interpreted their message as a thinly veiled potshot towards WWE Diva alliance Laycool — Michelle McCool and Women’s Champion Layla. [b]Both have directed similar remarks towards rival performers in the past, with Love recently stating the following on her Facebook account while watching television: “So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night……a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off……..BRUTAL!!!” [/b]

Apparently in response to the TNA Knockouts’ most recent remarks, Layla said the following on Twitter yesterday:

1 thing I know when u r attacked u have 2 decide if it’s worth the time & effort to retaliate

Not worth the press

Real talk”[/quote]

[/quote]

FYI: Angelina is not on either Facebook, youtube or Twitter.

And unfortunately even though Layla may want to attack back she can't because she'll likely be penalized for it, Glad to see TBP are finally getting to their heads though..

Before all of this Laycool talk you could pretty much throw Layla on the list of Future Endeavors, she's not going to have much use after this High School best friends gimmick is over in what... 2-3 months?

[quote name='The Future Is...' timestamp='1283104287' post='7522065']
[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1283090431' post='7521598']

Some have interpreted their message as a thinly veiled potshot towards WWE Diva alliance Laycool — Michelle McCool and Women’s Champion Layla. [b]Both have directed similar remarks towards rival performers in the past, with Love recently stating the following on her Facebook account while watching television: “So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night……a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off……..BRUTAL!!!” [/b]

Not worth the press

Real talk”[/quote]

[/quote]

Before all of this Laycool talk you could pretty much throw Layla on the list of Future Endeavors, she's not going to have much use after this High School best friends gimmick is over in what... 2-3 months?
[/quote]

Wash your mouth out with soap for those blasphemous comments. >:(

TBP are pathetic...
Laycool, IMO, are ten times what the beautiful people have, and will ever be.
They're just jealous over how much sucess Laycool have had since their forming, and the pay cheques, of course.

TBP can talk, and talk - and talk.
But when it comes to pay day, wellll... :rolleyes:

Laycool [size="7"]>[/size] The Beautiful People
:shifty:

[quote name='*.Layla.*' timestamp='1283104698' post='7522086']
TBP are pathetic...
They're just jealous over how much sucess Laycool have had since their forming, and the pay cheques, of course.

Laycool < The Beautiful People
[/quote]

You just said Laycool are lesser than TBP. lol.

TBP are pathetic...

[/quote]

The only success Laycool has had is winning 1 championship in a Handicap match, which to this day has absolutely no use anymore.

The belt is now like a gigantic prop for them.

This isn't about money or "Pay Cheques" either bud.

TBP are pathetic...

[/quote]
Yeah, because turning the Women's Title into a novelty toy is so great :rolleyes:

Archived