I hope Warrior is in this game like LOW.

marinofan

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1283169341' post='7523853']
No, thanks. I don't want a jackass in my game.
[/quote]

But the Rock made it, and that jackass thumb nosed the WWE to make movies, and is on [u]ALMOST[/u] every legends list.

On Topic:
Personally I think we will get the majority of same old SvR legends. Though Warrior would be one of many that I would like to see make it, would die if they ever based their legends lists on the action figures the WWE has been releasing. Razor, Diesel, Savage, Crush I could go on for days but I won't :razor:

[quote name='odyn1232' timestamp='1283283991' post='7527832']
[/quote]
But the Rock made it, and that jackass thumb nosed the WWE to make movies, and is on [u]ALMOST[/u] every legends list.
[/quote]
Rock's different. I don't like him, but I wouldn't call him a jackass.

No, Warrior MUCH worse. Some 8-year old Warrior fan was diagnosed with a life-threathening disease (probably cancer, but I don't remember). The Make-a-Wish Foundation brought him in, and his last wish was meet Warrior. This piece of shit turned the kid down, and left him crying. What a *censored*ing dick. Plus he has no talent at all. Shit in the ring, and on the mic. *censored* him, this guy should get killed, not be in a game.

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1283285454' post='7527895']
[quote name='odyn1232' timestamp='1283283991' post='7527832']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Rock's different. I don't like him, but I wouldn't call him a jackass.

No, Warrior MUCH worse. Some 8-year old Warrior fan was diagnosed with a life-threathening disease (probably cancer, but I don't remember). The Make-a-Wish Foundation brought him in, and his last wish was meet Warrior. This piece of shit turned the kid down, and left him crying. What a *censored*ing dick. Plus he has no talent at all. Shit in the ring, and on the mic. *censored* him, this guy should get killed, not be in a game.
[/quote]

LOL! Oh your so sensetive :D
No killing big boy, that's illegal.
I didn't mean to offend Rocky fans, was just proving a point. Point being that every era has a problem with the legendary figures of the last era. I used the Rock as an example because he was the Warrior of the Attitude era with Austin as his Hogan.
So with that being said, take a pill, smoke one whatever you gotta do just chill out. BTW, if he was shit in the ring, how come he was chosen to be the champ after Hogan?
I mean, shit on the mic yeah. But the crowd support said otherwise about the ring part. And in his defense(since hes not here to defend himself which I guess is why you added the part about he should be killed) to many wrestlers have done things they were not proud of. Jake the Snake, Scott Hall, The Warrior, Steve Austin and on and on. Is it fair that we the people that they sacrifice themselves and their personal lives for, are not there for them when they make that one big whoops and lose it all? :dx:

Actually, I don't need to chill at all. It's just that I hate Warrior with every bit of my heart. He's an undeserving piece of shit.

And, those other people might not be proud of what they did, but Warrior is content with what he did. He's perfectly fine with being a piece of shit. Again, this guy sucked at every thing he did.

He wasn't chosen to become champ for his "ring skills", he was chosen because Vince needed someone to replace Hogan, as Hogan was getting old, and he picked Warrior for his size. Warrior was complete shit in the ring. Watch one of his matches. He's worse than Cena.

And, your "proving a point" failed, because I'm not a Rock fan.

The point is, those people you listed may have made mistakes, but the Ultimate Warrior IS a mistake. What a *censored*ing joke. Crowd support doesn't determine your ring skills. People cheer Cena, but he's god awful in the ring.

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1283366867' post='7530519']
Actually, I don't need to chill at all. It's just that I hate Warrior with every bit of my heart. He's an undeserving piece of shit.

And, those other people might not be proud of what they did, but Warrior is content with what he did. He's perfectly fine with being a piece of shit. Again, this guy sucked at every thing he did.

He wasn't chosen to become champ for his "ring skills", he was chosen because Vince needed someone to replace Hogan, as Hogan was getting old, and he picked Warrior for his size. Warrior was complete shit in the ring. Watch one of his matches. He's worse than Cena.

And, your "proving a point" failed, because I'm not a Rock fan.

The point is, those people you listed may have made mistakes, but the Ultimate Warrior IS a mistake. What a *censored*ing joke. Crowd support doesn't determine your ring skills. People cheer Cena, but he's god awful in the ring.
[/quote]

But you also hate cena and the rock so at least we see eye to eye on that. Glad I'm not the only one. BTW: I'm glad to see someone fight to make their point, but save the hatred for something more worth it.
And my point wasn't that your a Rock fan, it was everyone has a problem with someone that others see as legends. If you hadn't been raging about the warrior, you would have read that and not posted that my point failed cause your not a rock fan. Which is why I suggested(you don't have to, just suggesting) that you save your anger for something more worthy then an outdated wrestler that some people want in a game.
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :D

Wow..

First off, Vince didn't pick Warrior because of his size. There were tons of guys in the WWF back then who were big.. Warlord, Barbarian, etc. He picked Warrior because he was the only guy to rival Hogan's popularity. Not just back then, but ever. People booed the freaking Rock over Hulk Hogan some 12 years later, but they were cheering for the Warrior back t hen. Say what you will about the Warrior, but he was over. Big time. This isn't a real sport, the guy who gets the most fans in the seats is the guy you push, not the guy who a bunch of smarks think "deserves" it the most.

And criticizing him for his ring work? Well Hogan was the most successful champion in history, and he only saved his "good" matches for Japan. Austin was as big as it got in the 90's and he only became the top draw after he was injured and couldn't really work a good match anymore. The Rock got just as big as Austin, and he wasn't what you would call a "good" worker. Same thing can be said about Goldberg in the late 90's. Before Hogan, the biggest draw in wresting was Andre the Giant, and no one is going to confuse his ring work for Chris Benoit or Shawn Michael. Those guys that were traditionally good workers, Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, etc.. they never drew as much as guys like Hogan, Warrior, Austin, or the Rock. In Japan, Mexico, places like that, you need to be a good worker. In the states, most people would rather see a guy like Warrior or Goldberg do a few power moves in a 4 minutes match than watch some 40 minute technical bout. You may not agree with it, the IWC may not agree with it, but it's true.

Where did you get that story about Warrior turning down a dying kid? It's probably either taken out of context or just completely made up. I doubt someone would just maliciously say "no!" like that. Not that I think Warrior's some saint or anything, but I doubt he's literally evil. But anyway, you say you don't want a "jackass" in the game? Well, most accounts, Triple H is about as huge of a jackass as there is, and he's almost guarenteed to be in the game. And he's been in every WWE/F game since like WarZone in 1997 or '98. So you don't play WWE games at all, then?

Face it, if they are going the "Legends vs. current superstars" route, then they need big names to fill out the legends roster. Hogan, Flair, Sting, Foley are all working for TNA. Sure they have Austin/Rock from the late 90's, but there's a whole generation of people who grew up watching guys like Hogan in the 80's and early 90's that are gonna want to see guys not just form the attitude era, but from the Hogan era as well. Hogan was by far the biggest name at the time, and since he's wtih TNA, they need as many big names guys like Randy Savage and yes, the Ultimate Warrior, to replace him.

[quote name='WWE WrestleFest' timestamp='1283422934' post='7532133']
Wow..

First off, Vince didn't pick Warrior because of his size. There were tons of guys in the WWF back then who were big.. Warlord, Barbarian, etc. He picked Warrior because he was the only guy to rival Hogan's popularity. Not just back then, but ever. People booed the freaking Rock over Hulk Hogan some 12 years later, but they were cheering for the Warrior back t hen. Say what you will about the Warrior, but he was over. Big time. This isn't a real sport, the guy who gets the most fans in the seats is the guy you push, not the guy who a bunch of smarks think "deserves" it the most.

[/quote]
THANK YOU!

• 3 weeks later...
Wow..

And criticizing him for his ring work? Well Hogan was the most successful champion in history, and he only saved his "good" matches for Japan. Austin was as big as it got in the 90's and he only became the top draw after he was injured and couldn't really work a good match anymore. The Rock got just as big as Austin, and he wasn't what you would call a "good" worker. Same thing can be said about Goldberg in the late 90's. Before Hogan, the biggest draw in wresting was Andre the Giant, and no one is going to confuse his ring work for Chris Benoit or Shawn Michael. Those guys that were traditionally good workers, Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, etc.. they never drew as much as guys like Hogan, Warrior, Austin, or the Rock. In Japan, Mexico, places like that, you need to be a good worker. In the states, most people would rather see a guy like Warrior or Goldberg do a few power moves in a 4 minutes match than watch some 40 minute technical bout. You may not agree with it, the IWC may not agree with it, but it's true.

Where did you get that story about Warrior turning down a dying kid? It's probably either taken out of context or just completely made up. I doubt someone would just maliciously say "no!" like that. Not that I think Warrior's some saint or anything, but I doubt he's literally evil. But anyway, you say you don't want a "jackass" in the game? Well, most accounts, Triple H is about as huge of a jackass as there is, and he's almost guarenteed to be in the game. And he's been in every WWE/F game since like WarZone in 1997 or '98. So you don't play WWE games at all, then?

Face it, if they are going the "Legends vs. current superstars" route, then they need big names to fill out the legends roster. Hogan, Flair, Sting, Foley are all working for TNA. Sure they have Austin/Rock from the late 90's, but there's a whole generation of people who grew up watching guys like Hogan in the 80's and early 90's that are gonna want to see guys not just form the attitude era, but from the Hogan era as well. Hogan was by far the biggest name at the time, and since he's wtih TNA, they need as many big names guys like Randy Savage and yes, the Ultimate Warrior, to replace him.
[/quote]
Awesome man. You just said everything i wanted to. Well said.

Wow..

[/quote]
...And that's retarded. Say what you will, but WWE has been picking the wrong people for the top spot for a long time. Only WWE cares about who draws more money, when it's really the fans who matter most in the views of the wrestlers.

And, how do you think Warrior got popular? Because he was a psycho and BIG.

Just because WWE picks who draws more doesn't mean it's right. Instead of talented wrestlers like Kingston, Steamboat, Rhodes (all three), Piper, and Diblase (both) who truly deserved the title for being great promo cutters, and great in-ring workers, who can entertain real fans, we get stuck with schlums like Warrior, Cena, Orton, and Batista because they are big guys and popular for some strange reason.

[quote]
[/quote]
The big difference is that Rock, Hogan, Austin, and Goldberg all TRIED to make their matches good. Warrior didn't. Every single match of his was a botchfest, and it featured such bad wrestling that I couldn't watch it anymore.

Andre the Giant was a great worker, and yes, no one is going to confuse him for HBK, but at least he was respectable and easy to work with. Warrior thought he was better than everyone, was always changing match finishes, was very hard to work with, and just sucked in general. He did nothing to deserve the top spot. NOTHING.

[quote]
[/quote]
No, I don't. I don't like wasting my money on mediocre games. The reason I commenting on All-Stars is because it looks new and fresh, and not boring.

As for the story, no it wasn't taken out of context, and no it's not made up. Read Bret Hart's autobiography. Triple H may be a jackass, but he wasn't as bad and shitty as Warrior. Warrior was just a lazy worker with no ring or mic skills. He didn't give a shit.

Face it, no matter how much you try to soften it up, Warrior was possibly the worst wrestler that ever got to the top. All Warrior is a big mistake.

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1284823575' post='7572736']
Wow..

[/quote]
...And that's retarded. Say what you will, but WWE has been picking the wrong people for the top spot for a long time. Only WWE cares about who draws more money, when it's really the fans who matter most in the views of the wrestlers.

And, how do you think Warrior got popular? Because he was a psycho and BIG.

Just because WWE picks who draws more doesn't mean it's right. Instead of talented wrestlers like Kingston, Steamboat, Rhodes (all three), Piper, and Diblase (both) who truly deserved the title for being great promo cutters, and great in-ring workers, who can entertain real fans, we get stuck with schlums like Warrior, Cena, Orton, and Batista because they are big guys and popular for some strange reason.

[quote]
[/quote]
The big difference is that Rock, Hogan, Austin, and Goldberg all TRIED to make their matches good. Warrior didn't. Every single match of his was a botchfest, and it featured such bad wrestling that I couldn't watch it anymore.

Andre the Giant was a great worker, and yes, no one is going to confuse him for HBK, but at least he was respectable and easy to work with. Warrior thought he was better than everyone, was always changing match finishes, was very hard to work with, and just sucked in general. He did nothing to deserve the top spot. NOTHING.

[quote]
[/quote]
No, I don't. I don't like wasting my money on mediocre games. The reason I commenting on All-Stars is because it looks new and fresh, and not boring.

As for the story, no it wasn't taken out of context, and no it's not made up. Read Bret Hart's autobiography. Triple H may be a jackass, but he wasn't as bad and shitty as Warrior. Warrior was just a lazy worker with no ring or mic skills. He didn't give a shit.

Face it, no matter how much you try to soften it up, Warrior was possibly the worst wrestler that ever got to the top. All Warrior is a big mistake.
[/quote]
Dude, why do you care or even watch wwe. They're gonna push the guys who draw more people, period.

Because, sometimes, they manage to not *censored* up, and push people like Sheamus, and Swagger.

Plus, while most of the champions suck, I mainly watch WWE for the midcard. Take last night's Smackdown. Kingston/Swagger was a great match, that outshined the crappy tag team match and the decent Christian/Punk. Obviously, I'm going to complain when talentless losers like the Miz gets a push.

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1283372799' post='7530792']
o_O It's a message board who the *censored* gives 2 shits about getting along.

Anyway, he might wrestle like a retard, but he's a piece of history, so I'd like him in the game anyway.
[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me I can't type in sarcasm :D . Don't give a :crap: if people "Get along", just tired of every question thread turning into pages of bitching about stupid things like the outside of the ring life of a gimmick that other people want to see on the Alumni roster.

PS: Thanks WWE Wrestlefest, I just read your posts and that about sums it up.

PPS: .radom, can I have a link to some proof of the Warrior sticking his nose up at a dying child? Your dead set to this story yet still nothing to back it up :chair:

• 1 month later...

Archived