Help with Texturing

Binky Barnes

ive recently been texturing and up until last night everything has been going perfectly for me but this morning i was importing new textures and when i tried to move the paint tool file from my flash drive to my hdd it said: the followong action could not be performed. so i went back to my pc and tried to use USBXTAFGUI but whenever i clicked on the pain tool file if would start not responding. so then ( dunno why) i went back to my 360 and tried to movve the afpaint tool data form my flash drive to my hdd again and it said that the file had been corrupted so i had to delete it. then i used common sense and went into paint tool in svr 2010 and made a new paint tool file and doodled in evey slot(except the first one). i went back to my pc, extracted the paint tool file opened ptexplorer,imported new textures, saved, resigned and rehahed and ijected it back to my falsh drive . now, when i trid to move this new life fom my flash drive to my hdd it said (once again) the followong action could not be performed. please help what am i supposed to do now....

Archived