6 Pack Challenge Match

wcool

Well Well Well,

After finding out Night Of Champions main event match last night on Raw and also finding out from WWE website that rules are all 6 guys in the ring at once win only by pin fall /submission. Do you think this match should be in SVR 2011. As the option for 6 Man in SVR series as become fewer ever since SVR 2009.

Originally from SVR 2010 we only have these match types under 6 man.

Battle Royal
6 Man Armageddon Hell In A Cell
Money In The Bank
Elimination Tag
6 Man Tag
Elimination Chamber / Tornado 6 Man chamber
Money In The Bank

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1282663797' post='7509625']
Well Well Well,

After finding out Night Of Champions main event match last night on Raw and also finding out from WWE website that rules are all 6 guys in the ring at once win only by pin fall /submission. Do you think this match should be in SVR 2011. As the option for 6 Man in SVR series as become fewer ever since SVR 2009.

Originally from SVR 2010 we only have these match types under 6 man.

Battle Royal
6 Man Armageddon Hell In A Cell
Money In The Bank
Elimination Tag
6 Man Tag
Elimination Chamber / Tornado 6 Man chamber
Money In The Bank
[/quote]
Considering that was being done as far back as '99, why this hasn't been added, i don't know. :huh:

[quote name='axl626' timestamp='1282663994' post='7509630']
I guess it would be fine but I prefer elimination matches anyway.
[/quote]

This...

I even think an elimination HIAC would be better because you get people who only want to win fast and not have a great match to enjoy the game so they don't take advantage of all the match has to offer. Elimination matches have always been better than first pin wins it all matches.

Id like to know why this is excluded every year. THQ always give us a 6 man battle royale but never freedom outside the ring. We should be allowed a 6 man match. Im kinda getting fed up on when I want 6 singles stars to battle it out the only way is to do a 6 man tornado tag match and whoever wins I have to pretend that person won on his own.

God I hope title matches in EC is fixed this time. Kinda annoying winning a match and then going into my wwe to swapo the belt over that way.

[quote name='randy orton rocks' timestamp='1282665176' post='7509679']
kinda sound stupid i would rather have an elimination match they r much better
[/quote]

That is already in the game. Put on a 6-man battle royal without over the top rope

Guest .:SM:.
All wrestlers aren't in the ring at the same time in a 6 Pack Challenge. Four wrestlers stand on the apron and get tagged in by whoever.

It would be so hard to win.

[quote name='A**holes Anonymous' timestamp='1282672267' post='7510017']
I don't think so because at Night Of Champions 2006 it was the main event as well and it wasn't in the game. I highly doubt it.
[/quote]
I think you mean 2007, and it was 5 men not 6 :P

If i remember correctly the Six-Pack Challenge involves six wrestlers, with two actively in the ring, and four others outside standing at the turnbuckles. Instead of tagging in and out to become legal, the outside wrestlers enter the ring using "Mexican" rules—entering the ring as soon as another leaves. The WWe used this macth a few times (Six-Pack Challenge) and in ROH it is called Six-Man Mayhem. - So it´s not 6 man in the ring at the same time as people were saying. This would have been a good new match type in SVR...

[quote name='Valx' timestamp='1282677158' post='7510239']
If i remember correctly the Six-Pack Challenge involves six wrestlers, with two actively in the ring, and four others outside standing at the turnbuckles. Instead of tagging in and out to become legal, the outside wrestlers enter the ring using "Mexican" rules—entering the ring as soon as another leaves. The WWe used this macth a few times (Six-Pack Challenge) and in ROH it is called Six-Man Mayhem. - So it´s not 6 man in the ring at the same time as people were saying. This would have been a good new match type in SVR...
[/quote]
Last one I remember seeing was at Unforgiven 1999, and they tagged in and out in that one. Guessing that's the style they'll go for.

Archived