Question about UK pre orders

AC_untryBoy

First of all, if you're from the US, don't post as I'm asking about UK postage but feel free if you're based in Europe or Japan as I'm willing to order overseas if it's a really reliable service.

Okay, so question be is, where is it best to pre order? And by that I mean in terms of on day delivery, postal status & price. If I'm going to pre order my copy this year, I want it to turn up on release date & not get delayed weeks as I've heard some places ain't that reliable? Anyway, help would be appreciated.

I'm not from the UK, but alot of my friends that are tell me [url="http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/12692355/WWE-Smackdown-VS-Raw-2010/Product.html"]Play.com[/url] is pretty good. The games they pre order always arrive a day before it's released date, and by the looks of the SVR2011 page it's a good deal I would say.

[quote name='RVD 4:20' timestamp='1282291532' post='7498398']
Why don't you pre-order it from a shop such as GAME or HMV, then pick it up from the shop on its day of release.
[/quote]
Thats you best bet, you could pick itup and be back home by the time the postman gets to ya.

Just go and buy it in the shop. It's not going to sell out over here. For SVR 2010 I went to ASDA at midnight and got it there. TBH the only way you're guaranteed to have it on release day is to physically go to a shop and buy it. Plus, when I bought it at midnight from ASDA, I got it for £28.00 instead of £40.00

[quote name='Tom Rice' timestamp='1282299048' post='7498529']
By the end of today you will be able to pre order from CAWs.ws also which supports the site.
[/quote]

If you promised me on day delivery then sure, I'd consider it....But I'll also check out Play.com.

Thanks for the replies. [size=6]<(^^ )^ [/size]

Archived