Update on the future of NXT

Binky Barnes

[quote]Devin Cutting sent the following:

The TV schedule at SyFy.com has been updated. SyFy will be airing NXT at 11 PM on Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 and at 7 PM on Friday, October 1st, 2010 (right before Smackdown's debut on the network). NXT is not listed on the schedule after the October 1st airing.[/quote]

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1282243979' post='7496489']
[quote name='Rated J' timestamp='1282243656' post='7496470']
Was about to post this lol, Sounds like there might be a Season 3 after all.
[/quote]
most likey richie steamboat or tyler black will star the third season .. [u]but the problem is that wwe is running out of fcw superstars...[/u][/quote]
Not really.

FCW roster is rather large. Plus they have Xavier Woods now aswell.

[quote name='Joe CR' timestamp='1282246552' post='7496638']
I heard reports that NXT Season 3 will consist of 4 male superstars and 4 divas, so if that's the case FCW is pretty safe.
[/quote]
Great, 4 more talentless women who are only in WWE for their looks. I would rather see 4 revolting women who can wrestle turn up rather than the same old brand of shit that WWE feeds us with female "wrestlers"

Eleven is late? o_o
I haven't thought that since I was four years old.

Anyway, This is great news. NXT has been pretty enjoyable so far. The current season isn't so good, but if Season 3 has Richie Steamboat and Tyler Black, I'm sure it'll be amazing.

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1282243979' post='7496489']
[quote name='Rated J' timestamp='1282243656' post='7496470']
Was about to post this lol, Sounds like there might be a Season 3 after all.
[/quote]
most likey richie steamboat or tyler black will star the third season .. but the problem is that wwe is running out of fcw superstars...
[/quote]

Nope they just hired a lot of former and newer superstars this year to developmental contracts, so FCW will still be doing good as will NXT(hopefully).

I expected NXT to be a kind of "One season a year" show, so they could build up their talent and craft them even more. Or maybe "one season every 6 months" so they could still profit a bit more from it.

I can't say I've re\ally focused all that much on NXT at all. I saw some of season 1 (until Bryan got eliminated), I saw the punch challenge on season 2. I imagine I won't even watch the opening credits on Season 3 at this rate.

I imagine they will probably do a season 3 and then have a gap before doing the next one. If they keep going through 8 guys every couple of months FCW is really going to start emptying its roster of all the people worth watching.

out of the 3 WWE shows i properly stay focused on NXT the most but thats probs because it only lasts a hour.

but 4 men and 4 women will be alright aslong as they have at least 2 women there that can actuly wrestle (and also aslong as the bella's or eve arn't pro's).

[quote name='choas eagle' timestamp='1282391252' post='7501365']
out of the 3 WWE shows i properly stay focused on NXT the most but thats probs because it only lasts a hour.

but 4 men and 4 women will be alright aslong as they have at least 2 women there that can actuly wrestle (and also aslong as the bella's or eve arn't pro's).
[/quote]
Bellas i doubt it will happen, but Eve is possible since she won the WWE Diva's championship

Archived