Facebook- Sean Waltman aka XPac threatens to sue any grown man who is friends with his daughter.

ing.
Personally I agree with Sean Waltman about the sick pervs out there but i don't think the wife shoulda gone as far as to call all wrestling fans idiots over something that was publicized by Sean.
Posted it here since Sean is part of TNA Roster.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000108567842&v=wall&story_fbid=118485811535068
Sean Waltman If you are an adult male, You have no *censored*ing business being facebook friends with my 15 year old daughter, let alone sending her inappropriate messages. In know who you are & you better delete my daughter from your facebook & then delete me or I will turn you in asshole & I will tell everyone who you are. Im writing t...his for everyone to read, so nobody else crosses that very obvious boundary.
See More
15 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

47 people like this.
50 of 97
o
Billy Neetz PPL ARE *censored*ING SICK
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Well a good dad, that's really none of your business so butt out, and kiss my ass!!! DONT COMMENT ON THINGS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. I have known him since he was 18. I will leave it at that!!! LOSER.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman I am the mother of his children and how dare you think you know what you are talking about!!! Shame on you....
o
Luke Sintel AMEN brother. It's a shame we have to STILL watch our kid's sites from freaks like that. My daughter is 30 and I STILL watch over her.
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman I feel you are backpeddaling, and it really don't matter. But please don't comment on parenting techniques, that's really annoying.
o
Theresa Strack I'm 29 and my brothers still feel they have to protect me. Its just the way it is. Its in a real man's nature to be protective. It cant be helped
o
Luke Sintel Too many sick bast$#ds out there.
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Enough said. People again I am Kate's mother. Be kind and stop commenting on this, SHE WILL SEE IT!!....Thank you.
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Are you all retarted? HIS DAUGHTER WILL SEE THIS. PLEASE STOP!!!....fools......
o
Theresa Strack Fans just want his to know people are behind him and support him.... that they know he's a real person with real issues
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman It's official. Wrestling fans are all *censored*ing retards!!! Yes I am a bitch when it comes to my children and their so called father. You should all be ashamed.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Theresa Strack Wrestling fans are more like the most enormous family in the world. We stand behind each other and we stand up for each other... and the ones we're fans of
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Well walk a mile in my shoes, and then you will know how I feel. I am a bitch, but only when I have to be. And that's not often these days....
o
Theresa Strack No one is trying to disrespect anyone. But opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody's got one... and they use the internet to voice it
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 4 peopleLoading...
o
Jeff Erwin I have 3 daughters sean, Im with ya Bro!
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Peace out!! Sean call me tomorrow, these people need to get a life!!!
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Theresa, very lady like........lol. WOW
o
Theresa Strack The result of growing up with 6 older brothers..... sorry. "Lady-like" was not a term i had the chance to grow up knowing lol
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Yeah, well I grew up with four older brothers, so that excuse is out the window. hahahhahha
o
Levi Davis man *censored* that pervert, he's probably 13 years old anyway
o
Theresa Strack It takes some true anger for a person in the public eye to say "hey, this is a problem and I'm going to address it" especially when its THIS type of issue. Its not something the world needs to know the specifics of... just that yes it can happen to anyone
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz Terry, it will never stop, don't get yourself worked up!! The woman is not going to let it go. Sean will take it down or at least delete the ignorant comments. You are her Mom, you don't have to explain a damn thing to anyone!
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Really Theresa? And who were you married to that was famous that makes you an expert? EXACTLY. Stop watching Dr. Phil and get a real job!!!
o
Levi Davis oh shut up, he has da rite to post this, cuz of those *censored*ing perverts who cant get any action and decides to *censored* with his daughter, if i find out who it is, ill put a base ball bat across his *censored*ing face!
o
Theresa Strack Hes just trying to make the problem visible. Too many are turning a blind eye
o
Levi Davis come on mutha *censored*ing pervert, i dare to try *censored*ing with me u son of a bitch!
o
Theresa Strack like "HEY PEOPLE THERES PERVS ON FACEBOOK"

Because if yoi ignore it you're just helping them
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz He can contact FB and stop the guy. He acted out of anger!! This girl is both Sean and Terry's daughter. She has friends, she is young, she doesn't need to read this, nor do her friends! Its her Mom's right to say what she wants, no one has a right to get involved in a family situation. Everyone needs to leave Terry alone and back off!!
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz Theresa, do you not understand. this is getting way out of hand and you are NOT helping the situation. You voiced your opinion, now drop it!! Sean will handle it the proper way, once he calms down and will deal with it, without your help. The girl don't need to see this when she wakes up in the morning!! Drop it!
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Thank you Debbie!!! : ) I am looking out for my daughter and wanting all of this commotion to stop. Finally, someone that has a few words of wisdom. Also a mother!!!!
o
Levi Davis hell, id do da same thing, always gotta protect ur children at all costs
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz You're very welcome. Not a mother, but I respect any mother who protects their child, and I am an old friend of the boys. Did you read my message, Terry?
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz but the language is disgusting...
o
Terry Renee Paulson Waltman Sure did. I cannot recall however, sorry. But you are okay by me for what it's worth.....so I say. Thank you for being the reasonable one.
o
Levi Davis a dads gotta do what a dads gotta do
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz No problem...
o
Levi Davis dat perv should be ashamed of his dumb *censored*ing self, doing dat to an 15 year old minor
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Levi Davis and at least hes being responsable about his kid
o
Jimmy Dempster wow man dad 2 dad I feel ya wtf ?
o
Matt Nord you tell em terry!
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Kevin Purdie You would have to be a major douche to do this to your daughter bro, get them shopped to the cops man
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Sean Waltman I know you all mean well, however the reason I wrote that was for those who are guilty of this kind of shit. Not so people can give their two cents. I dont mind, but when you start commenting on how great a father I must be you are way off base. I havent been there for her. So I appreciate your support, but this is not what I had in mind. Sorry Terry. I had every right to post that when someone that is on my fb is the one that did it. But I understand where your coming from. Ill call you tomorrow.
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Travis Jennings kick thier ass nwo style i hear i gotta a daughter too
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Debbie Terrazzino Getz Sean: People change and and grow up and put their priorities in order. You are here now and that is all that matters. You are a great Dad and each day your relationship will grow. Just report the idiot and take down this page, or this will never go away! Love you!! Terry: You are a great Mom, protecting your baby girl. God bless you both!!
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Bruce Miller you are so right sean i would do the same if it was my daughter.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Levi Davis that's exactly my point, u do have a right to post
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Julie Middleton wow ...........
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Nathan Staniforth Right on Sean!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Brightmann Steven You damn right!!!...Leave his daughter alone! Freaking PERV!!!
o
Bobby Walden who doing this sean? lets tie um down down n kick some ass :)
* Write a comment...
May be an easier read http://www.mediafire.com/?516zvyk62jc2ho6
http://www.mediafire.com/file/516zvyk62jc2ho6/mknknk.xps

His wife should eat a dick and die...kill herself and youtube it. Wtf would you post a comment for on facebook and get angry at ppl for commenting on it. All that Theresa chick said was that they support Waltman for doing what he was doing, who cares if a 15 year old girl reads this stuff? To be honest, this may sound harsh but she is already in high school anyway, prob knows how to suck a mean one. By the time they hit 15 these days...the innocence factor is gone. I know, when I was 13 my older brother got me hooked up with a 15 year older lol...good times.

Archived