Diva suspended

ʟᴜsʜʜ

WWE Diva, Tiffany was suspended by the company following an alleged altercation in a hotel where WWE had booked the wrestlers for this past Tuesday’s SmackDown taping, reports PWInsider.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that there was an incident between Tiffany and real life husband, Drew McIntyre, that resulted in police being called to the scene. Tiffany — real name Taryn Terrell — may or may not have been arrested. “We have conflicting reports over whether Terrell was arrested by the San Jose PD,” writes Johnson.

Terrell was sent home after the incident.

There was some speculation that Terrell was due to compete this Sunday at SummerSlam in a Divas tag team match, though the match has yet to be made official by WWE.

[quote name='MAXMVP' timestamp='1281734505' post='7478440']
She attacked him because he was planning to wrestle with a skirt, and she feels strongly about gimmick infringement.
[/quote]

No, they had an argument because it turns out that Drew gets no reaction in bed either. Things got heated, probably the most heat he's ever had.:hqhq:

If this was posted in the WWE Universe, :facepalm:

and ^^^^^ they have been dominant. Lay-Cool has been beating Kelly and Tiffany ALOT. When was the last time Kelly or Tiffany beat Lay-Cool [on TV] :hqhq:?????

August 12th - Superstars
Michelle McCool beat Kelly Kelly

August 5th - Superstars
Layla beat Tiffany

July 30th - Smackdown
Michelle McCool beat Tiffany

July 18th - Money In The Bank
Layla beat Kelly Kelly

July 16th - Smackdown
Kelly Kelly & Chris Masters beat Layla & Trent Barreta

ALMOST A MONTH AGO :???:

[quote name='DarkMaster09' timestamp='1281745846' post='7478938']
If this was posted in the WWE Universe, :facepalm:

and ^^^^^ they have been dominant. Lay-Cool has been beating Kelly and Tiffany ALOT. When was the last time Kelly or Tiffany beat Lay-Cool [on TV] :hqhq:?????

August 12th - Superstars
Michelle McCool beat Kelly Kelly

August 5th - Superstars
Layla beat Tiffany

July 30th - Smackdown
Michelle McCool beat Tiffany

July 18th - Money In The Bank
Layla beat Kelly Kelly

July 16th - Smackdown
Kelly Kelly & Chris Masters beat Layla & Trent Barreta

ALMOST A MONTH AGO :???:
[/quote]

not saying they have not been dominant and what is the usual pattern of a WWE rivarly one person wins evey match tehn at the PPV the losing side almost always wins

i dont know why that austin person has such a hate for Blondetourage lol. its fits them as WWE seems to be portraying K2/Tiffany as the young fun blonde sorority girls almost type of ordeal. And for tiffany being released, i dun like it cause i like seeing her on Smackdown ^^ i enjoy her.. k2/tiff may not be the most talented girls backstage but they are fun to watch

[url="http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm?A=FDD9CC5DFEB4D463A82A400118AF9B2E8F7B5C59&B=%27%27%2FK4%23%5E%27%29T%40%20%20%0A&C=SEZLR&CFID=42838316&CFTOKEN=29648774&jsessionid=f030d32004c8a9af9cc93c355186b6e3b3b5"]Tiffany's Arrest Booking Info[/url]

Go all the way to the bottom and look at the Case No.

I feel bad for Tiffany. She's so happy and then.............arrested with a 20,000 DOLLAR BAIL :o

and she got removed from the SD Intro according to Diva Dirt with video proof.
Tiffany better not be released because she's the only savior of SD as of now. And no, I don't want AJ Lee or Serena or ANYONE to get involve with the Divas Division on SD right now and screwing everything up. I wonder who the HELL called the cops :annoy:

well it cant be terriable because it's only a mistaminer but 20k bail, ouch, still wonder what happened.

also a Update here (topic creator could stick on 1st page if he wants.
[quote]
As noted yesterday evening here on the website, Tiffany, real name Taryn Terrell, was arrested at 8AM on Sunday August 8th at a hotel in West LA. She was charged with a misdemeanor (believed to be assault although that is not confirmed) against her husband and WWE superstar Drew McIntyre.

First security, then police were called to a hotel following a domestic disturbance between the two. Terrell was taken into custody and booked into Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 AM. Bail was set at $20,000 and Terrell was released at 4:55PM the same day. No charges were laid against McIntyre; in fact he was not even taken into custody.

Terrell is set to appear in court on September 2nd at LA Municipal Court, Division 141. She has been "suspended indefinitely," though there is a belief that she will be fired over this. In the past people have been released for incidents in hotels during WrestleMania week, so SummerSlam week may well be the same.

We'll keep you posted as we get more.
[/quote]
source:http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/0813/530866/

well if she does get realeased that will meen 1 thing, her and drew are breaking up and visa versa. if i wsa drew though and i still cared for her and loved her, which unless she did somthing mental like threaten him with a knife or try to kill him (which it's obviously not because it's only a mistaminer), i would try save her job for her.

I would have thought he would have denied she did it I mean he is a big dude and even if he says he didn't defend himself because he loved her I can see the locker room giving him some stick.

BTW I meant defend as in just stop her not beat the shit out of her before you say that, I am sure a 240 lb ish guy could stop her without hurting her.

It's sad though since they are newly weds, maybe drugs or booze were involved.

Archived