WWECW: New Superstar Initiative!

Creepia

[center][IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp74/TheTerror1/ECW-logo.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center][size="5"][color="#FF8C00"][font="Georgia"][b]NEW SUPERSTAR INITIATIVE![/b][/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]WWECW: New Superstar Initiative is an all new Idea thought of by WWE Officials. Those select few WWE Superstars who have never made it to The World Championships or have never headlined a show now finally get their chance. 6 'Rookies' and 6 'Pro's' battle it out each week in am elimination style show. After 3 full weeks Eliminations start and at the end of every show One Rookie will be Eliminated, thus returning to their former selfs on the Brands of RAW or Smackdown. Both Rookies & Pro's were picked by Fans over on WWE.com The results came out like this.[/font][/color]

[center][u][b]Rookies:[/b][/u]
[color="#FF8C00"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Ezekiel Jackson
Evan Bourne
Jay-TG
Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Ted DiBiase Jr.[/font][/color]

[u][b]Pros:[/b][/u]
[color="#FF8C00"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Big Show
Matt Hardy
R-Truth
JBL
William Regal
Randy Orton[/font][/color]

[u][b]Pairings:[/b][/u]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Ezekiel Jackson = Big Show [/b][/color] [i](Both huge Powerhouses, Lets hope they show their dominance in this series)[/i]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Evan Bourne = Matt Hardy[/b][/color] [i](Both Technical great Superstars and both High-Flyers, Matt has some wisdom to give)[/i]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Jay-TG = R-Truth[/b][/color] [i](Very similar 'flashy' styles of Wrestling, The Truth offers his expertise)[/i]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Dolph Ziggler = JBL[/b][/color] [i](Both men are exceedingly arrogant. Can The Wrestling God show Ziggler the ropes?)[/i]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Cody Rhodes = William Regal[/b] [/color] [i](Cody Rhodes is a young brash star, Regal was exactly the same, both will do anything)[/i]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Ted DiBiase = Randy Orton[/b][/color] [i](Possibly the most interesting pairing chosen by WWE.com Fans, Will their past rivalry affect anything?)[/i][/center]

[center][b]Episode 1: The Announcement Show available on the PS3 Community Creations now![/b][/center]

• 3 months later...

Archived