TAG TEAMS

mitsiwel

im assuming there will be a tag team option but with all this tlk about street fighter type game im now hoping its in.......... possibillities for some nice doudle team movs are def there from the vids i hav watched

Has nobody on this damn website heard of a spell check program? You cannot be f'ing serious with these crack head grammar issues...

I seriously wish I could punch people through their monitors. Don't give me no bullshit about how thats how people type...This is NOT how you type. If it's to save time, why bother in the first place? Go do something else for God's sake.

[quote name='God's Son' timestamp='1281583669' post='7474252']
Has nobody on this damn website heard of a spell check program? You cannot be f'ing serious with these crack head grammar issues...

I seriously wish I could punch people through their monitors. Don't give me no bullshit about how thats how people type...This is NOT how you type. If it's to save time, why bother in the first place? Go do something else for God's sake.
[/quote]
MATE FARK OFF HOW ABOUT THAT FOR SPELL CHECK?? D1CKHEAD

[quote name='God's Son' timestamp='1281583669' post='7474252']

[/quote]
speaking of saving time, why don't you save some by not bothering to add these random comments to avery topic with grammer errors in it. The least yo could do is contribute to the topic. That or don't post at all.

On topic, i'm also hoping for tag teams, New age outlaws vs Jerishow FTW.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. I know some people get p :censored: d off about grammar issues, but this is getting so anal it should be on a adult forum instead of this forum. Now can we all be civil here and get back to the title of this post?

*Back on topic*

I would love with legends showing up to see tag teams from past vs present.
Like BOD vs The fake Razor Ramon and Diesel,
Or
Shawn Micheals and HHH vs The NAO
That'd rule though CAW mode for those fights i mentioned :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived