game is gonna suck! another gameplay like tna

twistedmisery666

The gameplay on TNA wasn't too bad to be honest. The small roster (most of which had to be unlocked), poor CAW system, lack of match types and pin system were what ruined the game for me. Wouldn't have minded better entrances as well.

[quote name='Ernez' timestamp='1281228092' post='7464716']
The gameplay isn't what was bad with TNA iMPACT, it was the lack of stuff.
[/quote]
[quote name='hywelkidd' timestamp='1281246136' post='7465169']
The gameplay on TNA wasn't too bad to be honest. The small roster (most of which had to be unlocked), poor CAW system, lack of match types and pin system were what ruined the game for me. Wouldn't have minded better entrances as well.
[/quote]
I agree, i actually liked the gameplay since it was fast and fluid and everything looked awesome, but it didn't last long for those reasons you mentioned.

As for All Stars, it's using some of the animations from iMPACT but gameplay will be original.

[quote name='twistedmisery666' timestamp='1281248474' post='7465197']
well its gonna be the same on this one 2 you guys animations do look like the tna game alot lmao
its gonna be a EPIC FAIL im telling you
[/quote] Lol you're an idiot. Do you have the game? Have you played it?

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1281286261' post='7465766']
well its gonna be the same on this one 2 you guys animations do look like the tna game alot lmao
[/quote] Lol you're an idiot. [b]Do you have the game? Have you played it?[/b]
[/quote]

Funny, as that's the exact thing people said about the TNA game before it was released. :hqhq:

[quote name='ZackAttackâ„¢' timestamp='1281309556' post='7466612']
[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1281286261' post='7465766']
[/quote] Lol you're an idiot. [b]Do you have the game? Have you played it?[/b]
[/quote]

Funny, as that's the exact thing people said about the TNA game before it was released. :hqhq:
[/quote]
Yup. But those people were right, people should stop predicting and saying it's bad.

To me it looks like its going to be really stiff.
I'll get SvR2011 right away,
But leave this one untill after X-mas and pick it up cheap
In the January Sales.

Hopefully its more like Tekken, which would make it pretty awesome.
but I really dont think its going to be much to write home about.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Sandman!â„¢' timestamp='1281353084' post='7467485']
To me it looks like its going to be really stiff.
I'll get SvR2011 right away,
But leave this one untill after X-mas and pick it up cheap
In the January Sales.

Hopefully its more like Tekken, which would make it pretty awesome.
but I really dont think its going to be much to write home about.
[/quote]

How are you gonna pick it up at Christmas time when it doesn't release until early of 2011? Unless you're talking about Christmas 2011.

[quote name='twistedmisery666' timestamp='1284164257' post='7554716']
[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1281270975' post='7465500']
Another dumbass who thinks he has a crystal ball.
[/quote] im sure you would like to play as super cena buff uped huh
im a dumbass ok troll
[/quote]
I'm sure that if you didn't type like a full-blown retard, I would actually understand what the heel you just posted. You have no idea what this game is going to be, so stop saying it's going to sucks. Just because you think it "looks" like a shitty game, does not mean it will be. Look at Modern Warfare 2. It looked like a superb game, and it turned out to be a piece of shit.

hey u started it and this games is stupid damn cena looks like a ape its more of a arcade
style game,so its retarted and not worth it one it 60 bucks down the drain
bullspit,,,thease guys look like there up the notch on the steroids and the moves
awww god man the finishers suck ass

[quote name='twistedmisery666' timestamp='1284165115' post='7554765']
hey u started it and this games is stupid damn cena looks like a ape its more of a arcade
bullspit,,,thease guys look like there up the notch on the steroids and the moves
[/quote]
Bullspit? What the hell? The reasons Cena and Rock looked buffed-up is because it's a brawler game, and the fighters in those games are usually buff. Stop pulling bullshit reasons to dislike the game out of your ass.

[quote name='Spamming Nooblet' timestamp='1284167261' post='7554834']
.random, watch the language, and both of you stop arguing.

twistedmisery666, why dont you just wait until more info is released about the game before you judge it?
[/quote]
Who's .random?

[quote name='twistedmisery666' timestamp='1284165115' post='7554765']
[/quote]

I don't think you've paid any attention to the information they've given out about the game at all, have you? It's supposed to be "arcadey". I just got an easy question, feel free to flame me, call me an idiot or whatever, but, what era of gaming did you start in? Because if you started in the era of arcades, then you shouldn't really be complaining. The game has a certain look because these guys are supposed to be the best of the best in all of the WWE (doesn't explain Cody Rhodes, ha). They're supposed to look larger than life because they're taking a bit of how wrestling was in the 70's-80's. Larger than life comic book style heroes. Which is why they're buffed up like they are. The finishers look a lot different because it's supposed to match the style of game, same with the moves. Just because you hated TNA: Impact, doesn't mean this'll be as bad/boring as TNA was. Slow your roll and learn your info first before passing judgement.

i mean you all never know it might be a good game but it might be a crappy game theres no need to argue about it until its actually released then we will actually know....all i know is i will probably rent it first to just make sure its worth it if not o well if so yay ill go out and buy it

Archived