• Major TNA News: The Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn main event of TNA Hardcore Justice will not take place

Rated J

Source:Prowrestling.net

Barring a dramatic turn of events, the main event of Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view featuring Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn will not take place as advertised. Multiple sources report that Lynn was forced to pull out of the show due to a back injury.

There were rumblings earlier this week that the match was in jeopardy because Lynn had to pull out of a scheduled indy match this weekend. It is believed that TNA officials found out about the cancellation within the last 24 hours. TNA has yet to announce the cancellation, so there's no word yet on what the new main event will be.

[quote name='Rated J' timestamp='1281220478' post='7464518']
Anyone know if it's a serious injury? If not why doesn't he just suck it up?
[/quote]
He's 47. You don't just suck up back injuries like they're nothing.

A little side note, why is everybody acting like Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn is going to be anywhere near as good as the epic matches they had in 1999? I know they can both still go in the ring but damn.

[quote name='PsychoDriverâ„¢' timestamp='1281223615' post='7464603']
[quote name='Rated J' timestamp='1281220478' post='7464518']
Anyone know if it's a serious injury? If not why doesn't he just suck it up?
[/quote]
He's 47. You don't just suck up back injuries like they're nothing.

A little side note, why is everybody acting like Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn is going to be anywhere near as good as the epic matches they had in 1999? I know they can both still go in the ring but damn.
[/quote]

That's why I asked if it was serious :shifty:

Archived