I hope this game doesn't just have 20 wrestlers.

marinofan

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1280878795' post='7455969']
Cody Rhodes was confirmed. This pretty much tells us that they won't just put main eventers in, and have a bigger roster.
[/quote]
Cody is only in because of Dusty and the theme of the game is this new vs. old. People like Tatsu and Vader don't have much of a chance in my book.

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1280954184' post='7457850']
Yeah there will probably be about 40 superstars on the final roster, 20 from WWE and 20 Legends.
[/quote]
That seems reasonable. I can see them putting top legends in but restricting the current roster to 20 might leave a few key superstars out so the current roster might be higher than the legends.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='marinofan' timestamp='1280878440' post='7455947']
Since this is an arcade game, my fear is that it might have a very limited amount of wrestlers. I hope atleast they give us 40. I think 20 current and 20 legends is good.
[/quote]

I hope to god that this game falls on its ass and dies very quickly as that way THQ would then understand what wrestling fans want and that is a real legends game just like sd vs raw 2010.

[quote name='iamthedoctor' timestamp='1282814488' post='7513649']
Since this is an arcade game, my fear is that it might have a very limited amount of wrestlers. I hope atleast they give us 40. I think 20 current and 20 legends is good.
[/quote]

I hope to god that this game falls on its ass and dies very quickly as that way THQ would then understand what wrestling fans want and that is a real legends game just like sd vs raw 2010.
[/quote]
You are one close minded asshole, go read the bible.

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1282825230' post='7513868']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Why Prick? Because I want the game to fail? I dont want some street fighter game I want an actual wrestling legends game like THQ should of given us. THQ make damn well hard every year for sd vs raw and they put as much effort in a Legends game. We dont want moves or game style like a mortal kombat game we want a Legend game similar to the sd vs raw franchise but with Legends in it.

[quote name='iamthedoctor' timestamp='1282833140' post='7514086']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Why Prick? Because I want the game to fail? I dont want some street fighter game I want an actual wrestling legends game like THQ should of given us. THQ make damn well hard every year for sd vs raw and they put as much effort in a Legends game. We dont want moves or game style like a mortal kombat game we want a Legend game similar to the sd vs raw franchise but with Legends in it.
[/quote]

[quote name='iamthedoctor' timestamp='1282833140' post='7514086']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
agreed!!!!

I want to see the idiots who are shitting all over this game to shut the *censored* up, because this game will be much more fun than the mediocore SvR games. You want this game to fail? Whatever. Go back to playing your shitty Modern Warfare 2 and SvR games.

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1282840501' post='7514306']
I want to see the idiots who are shitting all over this game to shut the *censored* up, because this game will be much more fun than the mediocore SvR games. You want this game to fail? Whatever. Go back to playing your shitty Modern Warfare 2 and SvR games.
[/quote]
This [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2itn3mw.gif[/img] Games are about FUN, and I think people are forgetting that.

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1282840907' post='7514314']
[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1282840501' post='7514306']
[/quote]
This [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2itn3mw.gif[/img] Games are about FUN, and I think people are forgetting that.
[/quote]
I totally agree. Smackdown vs Raw is a simulation game. Allstars is a fighting game.

[quote name='God's Son' timestamp='1280903023' post='7456659']
[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1280878795' post='7455969']
Cody Rhodes was confirmed. This pretty much tells us that they won't just put main eventers in, and have a bigger roster.
[/quote]
Cody is only in because of Dusty and the theme of the game is this new vs. old. People like Tatsu and Vader don't have much of a chance in my book.
[/quote]

Vader is an arcade wrestling legend, dude. So those muhfuggas at THQ better put him in. Ya dig?

[/quote]

[/quote]
Do you honestly think THQ is dumb enough to sell a game exactly like SvR with different textures? :lol:

[quote name='Ghost.' timestamp='1282953775' post='7518098']
[/quote]

[/quote]
Do you honestly think THQ is dumb enough to sell a game exactly like SvR with different textures? :lol:
[/quote]
Ignore him, caws has enough trolls as it is.

Don't really know what to make of All Stars. Sure it's nice to have a Legends vs Superstars game, but is it just gonna be another LOWM?(sorry to the fans of LOWM, but I didn't enjoy the gameplay). Guess we won't know till we get more info.
So let's be a little more civil in the mean time. Then when we get info, half of us can get pissed off and start topics to ass drag the game and the other half can start topics praising this game for what they love about it.

THQ is trying to cater to a different audience. You feel like simulation? Play SVR. You feel like simulation? PLay SVR. You feel like arcade fighting? Play All Stars. Personally I'm excited for it.

• 3 weeks later...
1. Batista
2. Chris Jericho
3. Edge
4. Morrison
5. Cena
6. Kingston
7. R Truth
8. Orton
9. Micheals
10. Regal
11. Show
12. Christian
13. Chavo
14. Punk
15. Cody
16. McIntyre
17. Ziggler
18. Swagger
19. Kane
20. Mysterio
21. Undertaker
22. Matt Hardy

These will probably be the recent stars

23. Rock
24. Stone Cold
25. Slaughter
26. Jake Snake
27. Hillbilly Jim
28. Snuka
29. Bret Hart
30. Neidhart
31. Bulldog
32. Andre the Giant
33. The Iron Sheik
34. Hawk
35. Animal
36. Ravishing Rick Rude
37. Bam Bam Bigelow
38. Dusty Rhodes
39. Million $ Man
40. Eddie Guerrero
41. Jerry Lawler
42. Mankind
43. Mr Perfect
44. Roddy Piper
45. Brutus Beefcake
46. Legend Kane
47. Legend Undertaker
48. Junkyard Dogg
49. Terry Funk
50. Vince McMahon

:zip: Maybe??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh, that would be funny on so many levels, StephenSilkySharp. John Cena vs Hulk Cena. Hulk Hogan vs...yeaaah. With the way height is modified, though, I think Andre is kind of a lost cause. Same for Hulk, really, only with muscles instead of height. There's not a lot more they could do to Hogan to stick him in this game besides make him taller. He already has the action-figure-muscle thing going, or at least, had it, when he was big. With Andre...actually, I'd like to see Andre The Giant in All-Stars form. As it is, they're giving guys like John Cena muscles that would be out of place even in a Mr. Universe contest. Frankly, I love it. It's a great concept, and I'd love to see some well-articulated figures to go along with the new game. Like the Maximum Sweat dudes, except without the sweat, and able to do more than just be tossed at each other for a fight. Up until recently, I hated the standard figures for their lack of mobility, and the single-axis leg rotation. Fetching up 15.99 for the deluxe guys wasn't all that feasible, either.

[quote name='Sean Morrison' timestamp='1283037519' post='7520419']
THQ is trying to cater to a different audience. You feel like simulation? Play SVR. You feel like simulation? PLay SVR. You feel like arcade fighting? Play All Stars. Personally I'm excited for it.
[/quote]

So true it needed to be said twice.

Archived