Playstation Home

Blackjune

[quote name='Grizzly1997' timestamp='1280594339' post='7447469']
You can Chat with others. Its a 3D World for Ps3 Users!!!!
[/quote]
I'm sorry man but I'm pretty sure we all knew that. What does this have to do with caws? There is no wrestler caw, nothing even about wrestling in this topic.

Sorry to tell you of this, but this will be closed soon, this website is for CAW's on games, being SVR Series, LOW, Fire Pro and the rest of the SmackDown Series, along with new/upcoming games SVR 2011, WWE All Stars, UFC 2010, Action Arcade Wrestling, Lucha Libre AAA 2010 & EA Sports MMA, not for anything else, the only thing your post has anything to do with this section, is the fact that it's PS3

[quote name='ablewhite91-13' timestamp='1280596037' post='7447521']
Sorry to tell you of this, but this will be closed soon, this website is for CAW's on games, being SVR Series, LOW, Fire Pro and the rest of the SmackDown Series, along with new/upcoming games SVR 2011, WWE All Stars, UFC 2010, Action Arcade Wrestling, Lucha Libre AAA 2010 & EA Sports MMA, not for anything else, the only thing your post has anything to do with this section, is the fact that it's PS3
[/quote]
Agreed, Well put my friend

[quote name='Kirky9449' timestamp='1280591901' post='7447417']
[quote name='Grizzly1997' timestamp='1280549426' post='7446771']
All PSN user get you Account started now.. You can talk your Friends and buy thing to put in your home...
[/quote]

:facepalm:
[/quote]
^ that

[quote name='Grizzly1997' timestamp='1280549426' post='7446771']
All PSN user get you Account started now.. You can talk your Friends and buy thing to put in your home...
[/quote]
:facepalm: you no wat?? just get out. no. just no. ive never been more disapointed with a post like this. rite now im more pissed off than big bird wen he found out dat there was a hispanic big bird, just green and red. so please just do us all a favor an get out.

Archived