Macho Man?

KAST

I was watching a vid on wwe's fan nation youtube and they mentioned that they were now making randy savage action figures so since vince is giving them the ok to make his figure do you he has a chance on making it in this game or any other game in the future?

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1280708292' post='7450967']
[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1280702447' post='7450757']
Did they even release any DLC for SvR09 and 10?
[/quote]
I think 2009 did, it had Ted DiBiase.
[/quote]
2009 had 3 DLC packs.

1. Charlie Haas, Ted DiBiase, Evan Bourne (Bonus PS3 content Masked Kane and Diva x-Mas attire).
2. Bushwackers, Doink, Earthquake and Vader
3. Online playable (or whatever).

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin.
2. Whatever is on Community Creations.

You say that like they just now made up, according to Savage there was never anything to start with. But if there was that was gone a while back anyways. Anyone recall Macho Man's 3 disk DVD they put out back in June? IMO he's a shoo in. BTW I will lol so hard if Hogan's in.

But they hadn't even been in talks of the DVD at the time, it first surfaced around March which was around the time the game came out. Off Topic but was I the only one pissed that you had like perfect entrance attires for most ingame characters in CAL mode yet you couldn't assign them to them? Like Taker's sleveless jacket, Jake's vest, Honkey Tonk Man's jacket ect.

[quote name='†Krucifix†' timestamp='1280412897' post='7443489']
I was watching a vid on wwe's fan nation youtube and they mentioned that they were now making randy savage action figures so since vince is giving them the ok to make his figure do you he has a chance on making it in this game or any other game in the future?
[/quote]

I doubt that, remember WWE MAKING A SCOTT HALL ACTION FIGURE and didn't even making it in any WWE Game. Not Even Legends of Wrestlemania [crappy game]. Sorry to burst your bubble pal.. WWE can Make Action Figures and likeness and rights to the person but at the end of the day it would still be for Mr. McMahon's Final Blessing.. (which is ZERO CHANCE in HELL!!!)

[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8711/36878523.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

They had a bit of DLC for '09.

Evan Bourne, Dibiase Jr., Doink, Vader, and the Bushwackers... along with alternate attires for Kane, MVP, Edge, and a few others. (Ps3?)

Honestly, it made 2010's Stone Cold DLC look lonely.

They did say they had a more extensive plan for DLC in 2011 though, so there's always hope. :)

[/quote]
2009 had Ted Dibiase, Evan Bourne, Charlie Haas, Super Crazy, Masked Kane, Vader, Doink, Earthquake, Bushwhackers and some alternate attires for Edge, Y2J, MVP, Kelly Kelly and Maria.

2010 had Austin. Those of us who pre-ordered the game already got him so there really was no DLC last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived