My CAWS on the PSN

Stinger_tap10

Alright, due to the overwhelming response I've been getting on the psn in the form of ratings and comments, I figure I'd start my 2nd, and last post (But will update this regularly to add anyone I add new) let all of you know, that I have a ton of caws up, and I feel I did a good job. So, below is a list of all that I've uploaded so far, current and non current (the ones you'll need to do a caw name search for, then find one with my creator name), since the release of the game. I'd also like to announce that regardless of interest in caws for 2010, I will still make them up until the newest installment is released, as to tide people over. Also, I'd like to add that I have no way of taking any pics for these, and will ask around unless someone volunteers, as I'd like to let them be seen on here as well, not just the PSN. Should anyone want a form, just ask.

So far:

D'Angelo Dinero - Done (Black and Gray TNA) (Name is censored out for some reason)
Hulk Hogan (One of my best) - Done (nWo Hollywood, Yellow and Red WWE, Casual Current TNA)
D.H. Smith
Scott Hall (One of my best) - Done (Red nWo, White nWo, casual Hollywood nWo, Razor Purple)
Tyson Kidd
Sheamus
Randy Savage (Vintage Yellow and Purple, Red and Black Madness, Black and White Madness)
Ric Flair (One of my best) (Black, Red, Blue, White)
Curt Hennig (Teal Blue)
Eric Young (World Elite Orange)
Tiffany (Custom Saints colors wrestling outfit, Red and Black GM outfit, blue and green in-ring, Blondetourage street)
Christopher Daniels
Velvet Sky
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Lita
Chris Jericho (Current look) (1 of 2) - Done (Black and Silver tights, Red Chain trunks, Comeback vest attire, Purple barbwire tights)
Eric Bischoff (One of my best)- Done (Current TNA look)
Ultimate Warrior - (Wrestlemania 6, Red, White and Blue)
Kevin Nash - Done (Black TNA, Red TNA Band attire)
Bret Hart (One of my best) (Black, All Pink, Pink/Black, Comeback shorts and Jacket)
Roddy Piper (One of My Best) (Classic Red, Announce attire (Pre WCW), They Live attire)
Angelina Love
Triple H
Shawn Michales
Sting (One of my best) - Done (Current, nWo red and black, WCW black and White, 2006 Bound For Glory)
Muhammad Ali (Not very good)
Mike Tyson (Not very good)
Chris Jericho (WWE Debut look) (One of my best)
Paul Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Tiffany
Eve (Sucks)
RVD
Torrie Wilson
Stephanie McMahon
Rosa
Billy Gun (Pink Mr. Ass attire)
AJ Styles
Drew MacEntire
Stone Cold
Road Dog (Horrible)
Sean Waltman (As X-Pac, and Self)
Goldberg
Zack Ryder
Serena
Luke Gallows
Abyss
Desmond Wolfe
Raven
Daffney
Jeff Jarrett
Dr. Stevie
Booker T
Jillian Hall
All of Nexus
Nathan Explosion
Pickles
William Murderface
Candice Michelle
Chris Benoit
Jeff Hardy (TNA Re-Debut look)
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Taylor Wilde
Sarita
Miss Tessmacher
Eddie Guerrero
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
Psycho Sid
CM Punk
James Hetfield
Layla
Stacy Keibler

Thats all I've done up till now, and if I do any more, I'll add them to the list with an (*) next to their names. Again, I have no pics, and will do very limited requests as well until 2011 is released, when I have the time.

All you need to do to find these is search my creator name guitarherobonham in the community, and most should come up. If not, search the caws name, and look for me as the person who created it.

Thanks.

@ dre-dray: Can't wait to see what you think, let me know when you've checked them out

@ 2thejuice Thanks man. The reason they don't have music is because I'm currently using their real entrance themes in custom soundtracks. If you'd like, I can re-upload Ric and Abyss with whatever music you suggest to use, and I can remake Raven, he was fairly easy to make, and upload him with whatever music you'd like. Thanks for downloading Gallows, I thought I did fairly well on him. And as far as the the Nexus goes, and suggestions on what needs to be changed? I'm more than open to constructive criticism.

Raven is missing his Chest Tattoo.

From Nexus, I think you should just leave Tarver bald, and make the T he has on the face mask thing. Also, you should make some different attires for the Nexus members, like attires they wore before NExus.

Your Kurt was great and all, but I really wished you could've put his MEM Tracksuit as an alt attire, but that's just me.

Everything else from what I saw was good, some better than others.

[quote name='Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢' date='25 July 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1280073077' post='7436075']
Raven is missing his Chest Tattoo.

From Nexus, I think you should just leave Tarver bald, and make the T he has on the face mask thing. Also, you should make some different attires for the Nexus members, like attires they wore before NExus.

Your Kurt was great and all, but I really wished you could've put his MEM Tracksuit as an alt attire, but that's just me.

Everything else from what I saw was good, some better than others.
[/quote]

I still can, I have one attire free still on him, and I can make it and upload it for you later tonight or tomorrow

[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='25 July 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1280072788' post='7436067']
@ dre-dray: Can't wait to see what you think, let me know when you've checked them out

@ 2thejuice Thanks man. The reason they don't have music is because I'm currently using their real entrance themes in custom soundtracks. If you'd like, I can re-upload Ric and Abyss with whatever music you suggest to use, and I can remake Raven, he was fairly easy to make, and upload him with whatever music you'd like. Thanks for downloading Gallows, I thought I did fairly well on him. And as far as the the Nexus goes, and suggestions on what needs to be changed? I'm more than open to constructive criticism.
[/quote]

Well, thanks for accommodating me. I really appreciate it. I would like for Ric Flair to have Triple H's music because of their association. I would like Raven to have Tommy Dreamer's music if you do end up remaking him. And I would like for Abyss to have Mike Knox's music and entrance.

Thank you again. I am a lot burned out from making caws myself and you have some pretty good ones :)

As for your Nexus, its not that they are bad at all, it is just that Dr Vries has set the standard really high with the level of detail he has put on his.

[quote name='Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢' date='25 July 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1280109279' post='7437083']
Cool. Thanks so much.

Not to be a pain, but what other CAWs can we expect from you in the future?

Also, Sting usually wrestles with a Shirt on now. Just a heads up.
[/quote]

Thanks man, and I'll make the change tomorrow. Kurt and his track suit won't be up tonight, as I need some refs, and can't find any right now. Also, I just finished Raven, but will hold him till late tomorrow so I can see if you guys have any requests for attires for him.

As far as whats coming up, I'm planning out Luger, Taylor Wilde, Better versions of Jim Neidhart and British Bulldog, Owen Hart (Sorry Martha!lol), and thats what I've got planned for now, and anything you, Dre-Dray, and 2thejuice wanna see. Just let me know.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FRGwHX3dI&feature=related[/media]

That's a good video for the Tracksuit refs. I mean, you're gonna have to watch for a minute or so, but it's worth it.

As for Raven attires, can't think of any off the top of my head. also, could you possibly make a NEw Jack? I can't find a good one on PSN.

[quote name='NickBreaker!' timestamp='1280501935' post='7445416']
any chance of some pics of your best?
[/quote]

I would man, but I have no good way of taking them. I can't get pics off my phone, and digital camera is horrible (As its really cheap). I'm gonna ask some people tomorrow after I do some final uploading to the PSN.

[quote name='MysteriousSoul' timestamp='1280615672' post='7448127']
Hey man i like your NXT Guys, I like all your guys really but Barretts face could use some work, Any chance if i gave you the face formula you tweak
[/quote]

Thanks, but I have tweaked my own formula, and will be re-uploading them soon.

[quote name='johncena the champ' timestamp='1280677568' post='7449525']
hey i saw ur bret hart caw it was really good i would wanna upload ur nexus caws can u put a alt.song for thier entrances like jericho and other pros and if possible can u tell ur caws tags so i can download them as it will be more easier finding them
[/quote]

Had you read the first post, you'd know my tag, however, I'll be nice, and and my tag is my creator name, guitarherobonham.

[quote name='spinal_tap06' timestamp='1280671081' post='7449358']
[quote name='MysteriousSoul' timestamp='1280615672' post='7448127']
Hey man i like your NXT Guys, I like all your guys really but Barretts face could use some work, Any chance if i gave you the face formula you tweak
[/quote]

Thanks, but I have tweaked my own formula, and will be re-uploading them soon.
[/quote]

Alrite, thanks

[quote name='Bennyboi04' timestamp='1280766738' post='7452220']
could i please have your ric flair formula coz my flair is aweful & im on 360
[/quote]

You normally could, however, I still have some tinkering to do with that specific caw, as even though I love the way it looks right, now, it still just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. So, when I figure out its future, you may have the formula.

[quote name='spinal_tap06' timestamp='1280767035' post='7452247']
[quote name='Bennyboi04' timestamp='1280766738' post='7452220']
could i please have your ric flair formula coz my flair is aweful & im on 360
[/quote]

You normally could, however, I still have some tinkering to do with that specific caw, as even though I love the way it looks right, now, it still just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. So, when I figure out its future, you may have the formula.
[/quote]

cheers m8

Archived