WWE All Stars Roster Information?

XXX.

So I got my Gameinformer Magazine #208 and they had an article about WWE All Stars in it and it had a lot of stuff about how im 1993, NBA tried to do an arcade style game called "NBA Jam" and so on and so forth. They covered the basics of that they introduced at E3 but they did have a small portion about a possible roster;

[quote]As its name implies, the roster is made up of superstars from WWE's past and present, though only John Cena and the Rock are confirmed thus far. Stars currently signed to TNA (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Angle, etc) are up in the air, but legends like Stole Cold Steve Austin and Bret Hart are likely. [/quote]

So it seems as if WWE is thinking about disregarding the fact of what the former WWE stars who made an impact are doing now and are going to include them anyway. Sounds awesome to me.

Discuss.

[quote name='Schizophrenic Psycho' date='18 July 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1279493885' post='7420950']
I hope we have Kurt Angle. Ill make Jack swagger tap out with the Ankle Lock.
[/quote]

There's zero chance Kurt Angle will be in this game.

CxE, I think you misread it. It says that people like Hogan won't be included, and that people like austin will be included. You seem to think that Hogan an such will be included, which won't happen unless hey have consent from the superstars themselves.

[quote name='eMasson' date='23 July 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1279807193' post='7429986']
CxE, I think you misread it. It says that people like Hogan won't be included, and that people like austin will be included. You seem to think that Hogan an such will be included, which won't happen unless hey have consent from the superstars themselves.
[/quote]
it says that they are 'up in the air' which is a maybe. I don't they will tho, too bad

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Charles Montgomery Punk' timestamp='1280871874' post='7455584']
I hope Eddie's not in this game, Basically because he died from steriod abuse and this game wouldn't look for very good
[/quote]

Eddie Guerrero did use steroids, but it is very unlikely that was the biggest contributing factor to his death. More than likely his detailed history of severe recreational drug abuse for very long periods of time would probably be more the culprit. He did die of heart failure, but the way in which he abused his body for decades before would cause just about anyone to die early regardless of anabolic steroid use.

[quote name='Charles Montgomery Punk' timestamp='1280871874' post='7455584']
I hope Eddie's not in this game, Basically because he died from steriod abuse and this game wouldn't look for very good
[/quote]
[font=georgia]It definitely wasn't nescessary to include that last part. /:
[/font]

• 4 months later...
[quote name='wwetoplist' timestamp='1292951308' post='7807176']
please there should be sting in this game
[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but there's probably less than a zero percent chance Sting would be in this game. He was a WCW wrestler who never worked a match for WWE, has sworn never to work a match for WWE, and currently works for TNA so I doubt he'll be handing over the rights to his likeness and everything.

I will say that I would love for him to be in this game as I've always been a huge fan of the Stinger, but I just can't see it happening. Sorry.

[quote name='Xero' timestamp='1292977805' post='7808338']
[quote name='wwetoplist' timestamp='1292951308' post='7807176']
please there should be sting in this game
[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but there's probably less than a zero percent chance Sting would be in this game. He was a WCW wrestler who never worked a match for WWE, has sworn never to work a match for WWE, and currently works for TNA so I doubt he'll be handing over the rights to his likeness and everything.

I will say that I would love for him to be in this game as I've always been a huge fan of the Stinger, but I just can't see it happening. Sorry.
[/quote]

This.

Archived