13 Year Old Fan Jumps Railing at TNA iMPACT Tapings

AustinFan

[quote]A fan jumped the ring during the Mr. Anderson vs. Matt Morgan match at the TNA Impact taping on Tuesday. The fan was described as being around 13 years-old. The fan went to Anderson and held up his arm after the match. Morgan got up and clotheslined Anderson as was scripted, which apparently scared the hell out of the boy, who then ran away. The planned angle continued as planned once the boy was out of the ring.

There was a lot of joking backstage about how Morgan should have taken the kid out. There was also some heat on Universal Studios security for allowing the kid to get to the ring. I was told that the boy was caught and told that he is no longer allowed to attend shows at the Impact Zone. [/quote]

Credit:Prowrestling.com

[url="http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/15958"]http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/15958[/url]

[quote name='JH Punk1996' date='16 July 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1279311857' post='7416387']
Lol poor kid. But that was pretty dumb, but why the hell would he clotheline him? I wouldn't sue if I got clotheslined by Morgan though lol, I'd get a T shirt about it.
[/quote]

the kid didnt get clothsline anderson was i dont think morgen saw the kid

See and people wonder why kids don't like this sport anymore. Because a 13 year old boy loves it enough to muster the balls to jump in the ring and raise Kennedys hand and they talk about "taking him out" and they ban him from the iMPACT Zone.

[quote name='Scorpion.' date='20 July 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1279612847' post='7424792']
See and people wonder why kids don't like this sport anymore. Because a 13 year old boy loves it enough to muster the balls to jump in the ring and raise Kennedys hand and they talk about "taking him out" and they ban him from the iMPACT Zone.
[/quote]
raise whos hand?

[quote name='Scorpion.' date='20 July 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1279612847' post='7424792']
[/quote]

Yeah exactly. I guess they don't appreciate kids like they do in WWE, which is good in one way and bad in another thousand.

[quote name='God's Son' date='20 July 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1279687147' post='7426921']
[quote name='Scorpion.' date='20 July 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1279612847' post='7424792']
[/quote]

Yeah exactly. I guess they don't appreciate kids like they do in WWE, which is good in one way and bad in another thousand.
[/quote]

THey do care but this is a tapings at house shows and the packages at the ppvs they have their chance to meet them up and personal not here. Just saying yes he didn't do harm but the WWE has dragged much people out of the ring who jumped in their. Only one TNA has reported is this kid meaning is the company rising hell yeah. But they have other opportunities to talk and hold a wrestler's hand. WWE has fan interaction as well but TNA's is well the best. TNA does care about their fan base but surely during a show who wants this thing to get screwed up. House shows and backstage ppv passes is what the kid needed if he wanted to talk to Anderson or touch his hand so bad. Least it wasn't after a ECW match or one match that involves a monster character. As I can't see anyone raising Kane's hand without having to stay in character either wrenching away or choke slamming the kid. I mean the only reason they were mad was it was a tv taping and ppv's are live house shows blow your mind away. But they have house show and backstage ppv passes all the time he could go to BFG And meet all those guys. I mean don't have to get carried away.

[quote name='rlb' date='21 July 2010 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1279699086' post='7427062']
I don't think it was harsh of them banning him from the iMPACT Zone. Imagine if the kid had gotten hurt, in that case it could result in a law suit and a damaging of TNA's image.
[/quote]

no they couldnt sue cuz he was the one who jump the gaurd rail he was old enough to no not to the court will rule in favor of tna

Archived