How is this possible?

TCsinger09

Ehh. Maybe they shaped him like a woman. But I think it's because he/she hacked their Xbox to eliminate the diva stipulation. Meaning to eliminate genders. I knew about this a long time ago. They usually have that and the playable NPCs hack (Tazz, Michael Cole, etc.) I've only seen 3 people use that online though. They all seem to spam and use the drag glitch and every other glitch. Chances are I think I know exactly who you fought. I don't like to bad mouth individuals but it probably was (I'll censor it) Nat****ith. A buddy of mine and I beat them 2 weeks ago after a long and annoying and glitch-filled (on their part) session. So yes it is possible... but not without some hacking and/or hacked 360. You might be able to do it on PS3 too, but I don't own one so my knowledge is limited there.

Maybe I read it wrong, but I believe he is saying that the actual wrestlers in the match were Big Show (male) and the created caw (female). He (TCSinger09) was a manager and the 4th person (if there was any) he didn't mention, but I'm assuming they were the other manager. Big Show w/ manager vs. Created Female CAW w/ manager. right?

[quote name='deathbyego' date='11 July 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1278905833' post='7406434']
Maybe I read it wrong, but I believe he is saying that the actual wrestlers in the match were Big Show (male) and the created caw (female). He (TCSinger09) was a manager and the 4th person (if there was any) he didn't mention, but I'm assuming they were the other manager. Big Show w/ manager vs. Created Female CAW w/ manager. right?
[/quote]

I WAS THE ONLY MANAGER.....BUT THE REST IS CORRECT

[quote name='DarkMaster09' date='12 July 2010 - 01:46 AM' timestamp='1278917187' post='7406567']
Oooohhhhhh

Yeah, there's some sort of glitch in the game that if you click on a vacant spot and quickly get out and again quickly join, the superstar selection will be of the opposite gender.
[/quote]

that happened to me, me and a friend were in an intergender match and I was going to choose a superstar but instead I ended up choosing Beth Phoenix and I was like O.o we started the match and we won by dq :shifty:

Archived