Eyes: 60,100,-100,-90,100,18,33
Nose: 0,15,-15,14,55,13,17,-2
Cheeks: -65,-1,64,58
Mouth: -9,-79,91,0,-100,-52,21
Jaw: -21,-18,-40,0,40,-100
Ears: Default

Makeup: 11/22 second (black)
Makeup: 21/22 black
Logo: 126/140 (100,-2,-25,28)(acts as eye shadow)
Logo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Facepaint: 37/86 (85,40,-36,27)
Makeup: 22/22(100,-18,6,9)

Body Shape-
Neck: 0,-20,9
Chest: 0,9,0
Bust: 13,10,-27
Shoulders: 0,15,0
Abdomen: 6,30,5
Waist: -10,-2
Arms: 0,4,22
Hands: Default
Legs: -13,8,12
Feet: -100,0,0

Looking very good TC.

Only suggestions would be to A. Add some height on the eyebrows and angle them down a tad bit, B. Add just a little nostril width, and C. (I do this with all my caws, makes the face skins look just a little bit more polished) Add face paint 37, take the opacity down to about 39 or 40, and match it to her skin tone.

Otherwise great job!

Great!, Although, I would have kept face the first face skin you had. This one makes he look a bit Asian (Though there's nothing wrong with that), it just doen not like as much like her that way. Otherwise, great face. I'm currently working on her as well. Been having a rough time.

[quote name='TCsinger09' date='09 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278718119' post='7402665']
[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2i71f2u.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1482/tiffanyref.png[/img]

Look at this ref pic, You need to make Tiffany's eyes smaller, and make them closer together using X-axis, and a litte higher using the Y-Axis. Lower her eyebrows so they are closer to the eyes, also you need to make the bridge of the nose shorter (Not by much though), and maybe raise the angle of the nose. Consider other face skin options..Face Skin 1 might be too defaultish.

I can see Tiffany a little bit, but you really need to work on those areas..

[quote name='HellHammer' date='11 July 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1278861068' post='7405123']
[quote name='TCsinger09' date='09 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278718119' post='7402665']
[/quote]

Look at this ref pic, You need to make Tiffany's eyes smaller, and make them closer together using X-axis, and a litte higher using the Y-Axis. Lower her eyebrows so they are closer to the eyes, also you need to make the bridge of the nose shorter (Not by much though), and maybe raise the angle of the nose. Consider other face skin options..Face Skin 1 might be too defaultish.

[/quote]

1st of all, I can see where you say the eyes are still too big, but thats mostly because of how the makeup she used around the eyes, makes them look.

2nd, Most of the time, and check her pics on WWE.com to confirm, she's smiling very big, and her eyebrows are that position most of the time. They should be fine where they are.

Lastly, trust me on this, as I'm making her myself, that face skin #1 is the only face skin that looks at all right. All the rest make her look either too asian, or too hispanic (Nothing wrong with either), but she is neither, and messes with the placement of the rest the face.

[quote name='HellHammer' date='11 July 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1278861068' post='7405123']
[/quote]

[/quote]

x-axis was already as close as it can get.....lowered eyebrows a bit and raised y-axis lastly shortened bridge of nose

[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='11 July 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1278869770' post='7405330']
[quote name='HellHammer' date='11 July 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1278861068' post='7405123']
[/quote]

[/quote]

1st of all, I can see where you say the eyes are still too big, but thats mostly because of how the makeup she used around the eyes, makes them look.

2nd, Most of the time, and check her pics on WWE.com to confirm, she's smiling very big, and her eyebrows are that position most of the time. They should be fine where they are.

Lastly, trust me on this, as I'm making her myself, that face skin #1 is the only face skin that looks at all right. All the rest make her look either too asian, or too hispanic (Nothing wrong with either), but she is neither, and messes with the placement of the rest the face.
[/quote]

Well thanks, but this isn't your Tiffany, this is his. I'm giving advice for his Caw, not yours. As for eyebrows correct me if I'm wrong but you say she's smiling most of the time in her pics on WWE.com, and they're fine where they are? So the caw should be smiling with eyebrows raised? What ever happened to looking for, and using neutral facial reference pics, so that when the caw actually smiles in game, it doesn't look incredibly fake? Also other Face Skins can be used if pattern logos, and makeups are used the right way to clear of any "Hispanic" or "Asian" looks. It's an old technique thats been trashed since Texture hacking came along.

I'm not trashing what he has done either so far, I do see Tiffany in the caw coming forward.. He is probably the best Diva Caw maker PS3 has right now, and I'm just trying to help him stay that way, since I don't necessarily feel like coming back full time and making Diva Caws like I use to...

[quote name='HellHammer' date='12 July 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1278945667' post='7407011']
[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='11 July 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1278869770' post='7405330']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well thanks, but this isn't your Tiffany, this is his. I'm giving advice for his Caw, not yours. As for eyebrows correct me if I'm wrong but you say she's smiling most of the time in her pics on WWE.com, and they're fine where they are? So the caw should be smiling with eyebrows raised? What ever happened to looking for, and using neutral facial reference pics, so that when the caw actually smiles in game, it doesn't look incredibly fake? Also other Face Skins can be used if pattern logos, and makeups are used the right way to clear of any "Hispanic" or "Asian" looks. It's an old technique thats been trashed since Texture hacking came along.

I'm not trashing what he has done either so far, I do see Tiffany in the caw coming forward.. He is probably the best Diva Caw maker PS3 has right now, and I'm just trying to help him stay that way, since I don't necessarily feel like coming back full time and making Diva Caws like I use to...
[/quote]

Lets start over here, as you seem to be taking some sort of sarcastic, harsh tone from what I said, when clearly, I had no intention of either.

I know its not my Tiffany, however, speaking from the current perspective of making and tinkering with my own Tiffany caw, I WAS, giving advise to her as to what I'm doing as it might or might not be helpful. I also quite understand the fact that I'm welcome to my opinions as well as you are, and sorry, but I'll keep offering them when and where their asked for, like this topic (Sarcasm intended here). All I was trying to do was point out to you why maybe her caw looked the way it did to you, as it did to me as well when I first saw it. You can only work with what refs you have out there, and unless you wanna sit there and sift though tons and tons of fan sites and tons of pics, just to get one or two really small ones, then be my guest, but most take what they can find and make them work. If it happens to be pics of people smiling or frowning, then we use the best quality ones we find. I'll concede to you here that I find texture hacking as cheating and very low brow for caws, but not always does the design cover technique way work, especially with the layer point system this year. Most times, its best to what you can on the face and use the rest for attire, not saying that you need to let the quality of your caw's face suffer for layers.

I know your not trying to trash it, and maybe its my fault for trying to weed out the not so great suggestions, but someone already suggested that, and to me, its didn't look good at all IMO, and I was trying to help prevent that from happening again.

Also, sounds like you need to check some of my stuff out on PS3 in the community creations (search guitarherobonham). I'd like to think I'm right up there with my caw making heros Krad, TC, Deyla and The D.

[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='12 July 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1278957896' post='7407327']
[quote name='HellHammer' date='12 July 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1278945667' post='7407011']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets start over here, as you seem to be taking some sort of sarcastic, harsh tone from what I said, when clearly, I had no intention of either.

I know its not my Tiffany, however, speaking from the current perspective of making and tinkering with my own Tiffany caw, I WAS, giving advise to her as to what I'm doing as it might or might not be helpful. I also quite understand the fact that I'm welcome to my opinions as well as you are, and sorry, but I'll keep offering them when and where their asked for, like this topic (Sarcasm intended here). All I was trying to do was point out to you why maybe her caw looked the way it did to you, as it did to me as well when I first saw it. You can only work with what refs you have out there, and unless you wanna sit there and sift though tons and tons of fan sites and tons of pics, just to get one or two really small ones, then be my guest, but most take what they can find and make them work. If it happens to be pics of people smiling or frowning, then we use the best quality ones we find. I'll concede to you here that I find texture hacking as cheating and very low brow for caws, but not always does the design cover technique way work, especially with the layer point system this year. Most times, its best to what you can on the face and use the rest for attire, not saying that you need to let the quality of your caw's face suffer for layers.

I know your not trying to trash it, and maybe its my fault for trying to weed out the not so great suggestions, but someone already suggested that, and to me, its didn't look good at all IMO, and I was trying to help prevent that from happening again.

Also, sounds like you need to check some of my stuff out on PS3 in the community creations (search guitarherobonham). I'd like to think I'm right up there with my caw making heros Krad, TC, Deyla and The D.
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarity, I did kind of get an "I know everything vibe" from that first reply. We all have our own methods of madness that make our Caws work. I always thought my way was differant, so differant not alot of people usually see my Caws work until the very last minute.. Maybe that's why my suggestions were easily disagreeable... I'll look on PSN to see what you've done since I have to admit my interest has increased since Diva Caw makers seem to be on the rise again.

[quote name='HellHammer' date='12 July 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1278967740' post='7407634']
[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='12 July 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1278957896' post='7407327']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the clarity, I did kind of get an "I know everything vibe" from that first reply. We all have our own methods of madness that make our Caws work. I always thought my way was differant, so differant not alot of people usually see my Caws work until the very last minute.. Maybe that's why my suggestions were easily disagreeable... I'll look on PSN to see what you've done since I have to admit my interest has increased since Diva Caw makers seem to be on the rise again.
[/quote]

Its cool. No harm nor hard feelings. For me, its always adding facepaint 37, I believe. It helps make some of the face skins not look so cartoonish, and flesh out the aging bit when I use it. usually, I'm constantly uploading, then re-uploading when I think I've made a significantly better change to a caw to make it look more realistic. Again, I'd use texture hacks, but I see no point in it, as it takes away from the fun of caw making, and more often than not, looks hideous in game. I see it as sort of like cheating. And I've made tons of female caws, Serena, Lacey, Velvet, Maddison, Angelina Love, Lita, Stacey, Torrie Wilson, Jillian Hall, Layla, Stephanie McMahon, Rosa Mendez and Daffney. I've even made Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift on requests here at the forums. Some like Daffney, Demi, Selena and Taylor you'll have to search name wise, then just find one with my creator name. Just search guitarherobonham, and all of my caws, well atleast the most current ones, will come up.

[quote name='spinal_tap06' date='13 July 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1279041196' post='7409289']
In respect of TC's post,

To me, the face looks great, but can we get an attire pic? and will you be taking attire requests for her?
[/quote]

request away

Archived