new video

CENATION NO.1

Guest C. Dowds
[quote name='american dream' date='08 July 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1278622116' post='7400655']
all i got to say about this video is, I hope that proper looking death valley driver the Rock did makes it into SVR 2011..
[/quote]

That move, as well as a majority of the other moves shown (including the pin and celebration) and basically straight out of the iMPACT game, except exagerated. In fact, that specific Death Valley Driver was motion-captured by Christopher Daniels.

• 2 weeks later...
WOW. This is a TNA iMPACT copy and paste. Everything is the same. stances, running, rebounding off the ropes, pining system, grapple moves (reverse atomic drop and then German Suplex) even the entrances are cut short like TNA and also the winning animation just with a tweak. :rant: , i cant believe how lazy they are. If i don't see no improvements then i will [b][u][i]definitely[/i][/u][/b] wont be buying this.

For all the uninformed....

TNA Impact was made by the same team that's making WWE All-Stars....Of course they're going to recycle stuff....Doing a game from scratch would take them 3 years plus this game looks fun since wrestling games these days like the fans are way too serious.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='R A T E D.' timestamp='1280576191' post='7447110']
WOW. This is a TNA iMPACT copy and paste. Everything is the same. stances, running, rebounding off the ropes, pining system, grapple moves (reverse atomic drop and then German Suplex) even the entrances are cut short like TNA and also the winning animation just with a tweak. :rant: , i cant believe how lazy they are. If i don't see no improvements then i will [b][u][i]definitely[/i][/u][/b] wont be buying this.
[/quote]
Because it's using the same engine as the Tna impact game, you *censored*ing idiot.

Archived