K2S - Kill 2 Survive (XBOX 360 SVR 2010-11 Wrestling League)

Joe Harden

Hey guys, My Clan leader is rather dissapointed with the amount of people in the league atm, and would like as many recruits as possible, [url="www.kill2survive.com"]Click here for the league Website[/url], Basically it is just like WWE, one match a week, your GM will message you on xbox live and tell you when your match is.. there are many competitions, Especially for Microsoft Points, Monthly Subscriptions, or title shots on your Brand.. If your interested Reply to this topic, or message me on xbox live GamerTag - iJetFiiRE

Have Fun :)

Joe

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Joe Harden' timestamp='1277764189' post='7378842']
Hey guys, My Clan leader is rather dissapointed with the amount of people in the league atm, and would like as many recruits as possible, [url="www.kill2survive.com"]Click here for the league Website[/url], Basically it is just like WWE, one match a week, your GM will message you on xbox live and tell you when your match is.. there are many competitions, Especially for Microsoft Points, Monthly Subscriptions, or title shots on your Brand.. If your interested Reply to this topic, or message me on xbox live GamerTag - iJetFiiRE

Joe
[/quote]
Um well i have one question before i get started do you have a divas division?
Gamertag: Largosoulslayer reach me at my gamertag its easier to reach me there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
[quote name='Joe Harden' timestamp='1277764189' post='7378842']

Joe
[/quote]

I'll Join: Agassiz AllStar Is My GT

Archived