TNA Impact New Episodes Up Weekly

djfriktion

[u][b]XBOX360 STORYLINES!!![/b][/u]

Over the past few weeks I have been taking some time to work on some TNA Storylines for those who are true fans that are looking for something Entertaining. Being a former Indy Wrestler I know how things run inside and out of the business. So I thought since I enjoy TNA myself I would do something alittle special for those who want something great to play. I will tell you now alot of the TNA Episodes can be very Challenging...so please do not fling your xbox 360 controller across the room...lol. So here is the deal,on a weekly basis I will be putting out a brand new TNA Impact Episode for all to enjoy. You are all welcomed to give your imput and thoughts but please be respectful. If you don't like any of the Episodes it's fine with me. If you hate on TNA that's fine I just ask to keep it respectful. I want to put something special out there for you all to enjoy!!! So with that being said... I welcome you all to check out my TNA Storylines by looking me up at DJ FRIKTION1976 (Gamertag) or djfriktion (Tag) please if you have any trouble finding my work let me know as I will do my best to assist you.

WARNING: I ASK THAT YOU PLAY THROUGH EVERY EPISODE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON...OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE LOST. GOOD LUCK!!!

TNA IMPACT EPISODE 1
TITLE: "It's Time For A Change"
CREATED: 6/4/2010
DOWNLOAD: Now Available

DESCRIPTION: With the very first Episode of TNA Impact major changes in the Company accur with a few suprises. Get a look at the very first X-Division Match "FEAST or FIRED".... Someone will either become the X-Division Champion or will be Fired from TNA. Plus so much more!!!

TNA IMPACT EPISODE 2
TITLE: "The Unsolved Mystery"
CREATED: 6/11/2010

DESCRIPTION: Episode 2 takes place as a so called "Mystery Man" attacker on a TNA Superstar.. do we find out who it is or do we have to wait for TNA's Pay-Per-View "Bound 4 Glory"??? Also TNA Official's Sign a new Superstar to the Roster. What does Eric Bischoff have in store for Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson??? Plus so much more surprises make sure to check out this weeks Episode you don't wanna miss.

TNA IMPACT EPISODE 3
TITLE: "Seeking Revenge"
CREATED: 6/18/2010

DESCRIPTION: What does the X-Division Champion have to say when he is forced into a match against an opponent of Eric Bischoff's choosing? The Monster Abyss get's his revenge on Christian Cage... as well as we see the very first TNA Knockout's Match debut on TNA Impact. The action gets HOTTER this week as we find out more about "Bound 4 Glory" as well we get into our Fatal 4 Way Main Event Match...want to know more??? Make sure to Download Episode 3.

TNA Impact Episode 4 will not be available till 7/2/2010...thanks everyone looking forward to your thoughts and comments. See ya soon!!!

TNA IMPACT EPISODE 4
TITLE: "Darkness Falls Over TNA"
CREATED: 7/2/2010

DESCRIPTION: In this Episode this week Team 3D is away on Tour in Japan... we see Jesse Neal take on Robert Roode. Brian Kendrick takes the night off but puts his "Bound 4 Glory" Opponent in a win....lose situation. Will we find out tonight who attacked Christian Cage??? Tonight's Episode all comes crashing down as "Darkness Falls Over TNA"!!! We also see Aj Styles take on Rob Van Dam....and in our Main Event Match we see Mr. Anderson take on Jeff Hardy before the "Fatal 4 Way" Match for the TNA World Heavywieght Championship....this plus so much more. Download TNA Impact Episode 4 NOW!!!

Enjoy!!!! :)

• 2 months later...
Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates been real busy. However, I recently changed my gamertag online I will give you all the name when the next batch of TNA Storylines are up for download. I will be working on and finishing up the last show which is "Bound 4 Glory" Pay-Per-View. That will be the last episode for Smackdown V.S Raw 2010 as I'm preparing for Smackdown VS Raw 2011. So here is the deal all shows after "Bound 4 Glory" will then continue into the new game. You can expect the last episodes for SVR 2010 to be up by the end of October. After that I will be carrying on with Episode #6 in the new game. So stay tuned as updates on the upcoming downloads in a few weeks.

Listed below are the last (1) Episode to be released soon!!!

TNA (Pay-Per-View)
TITLE: "BOUND 4 GLORY 2010"
CREATED: 9/29/2010
DOWNLOAD: Coming October 2010

Feel free to post your idea's on TNA Storylines you would like to see in Smackdown VS Raw 2011. See ya soon!!!

[quote name='djfriktion' timestamp='1285742231' post='7598780']
Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates been real busy. However, I recently changed my gamertag online I will give you all the name when the next batch of TNA Storylines are up for download. I will be working on and finishing up the last show which is "Bound 4 Glory" Pay-Per-View. That will be the last episode for Smackdown V.S Raw 2010 as I'm preparing for Smackdown VS Raw 2011. So here is the deal all shows after "Bound 4 Glory" will then continue into the new game. You can expect the last episodes for SVR 2010 to be up by the end of October. After that I will be carrying on with Episode #6 in the new game. So stay tuned as updates on the upcoming downloads in a few weeks.

Listed below are the last (1) Episode to be released soon!!!

TNA (Pay-Per-View)
DOWNLOAD: Coming October 2010

Feel free to post your idea's on TNA Storylines you would like to see in Smackdown VS Raw 2011. See ya soon!!!
[/quote]
How are you gonna start doing episodes for TNA when SVR2011 comes out? There won't be very many good CAWS for the first little while in the game.

Yes I will be doing episodes when the new game comes out... i will need a few weeks to work on my caws cuz alot of them i do myself....so I'm thinking the first episode will be ready sometime in December 2010 with weekly episodes following. I'm already in the script writing process now for the new game....so i will let you all know as soon as I know what the deal is. I have to scope out the game storymode to see what they gave us to work with this year and i will go from there.

Yes they are still up for download.... look up in the (search tag) "Dj Friktion" without the qoutes and that should pull up all of my creations includings caws and storylines. If you have a problem when one of my caws come up go to "Creations by User" or something like that and it should pull up what u can't find :) hope that helps!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Ok everyone as promised I finally finished the last episode of "TNA Bound 4 Glory 2010" which is now up for download. In the search tags just look it up under "DJ Friktion" with the space and you should find the final episode. For those of you who would like to follow my storylines, caws, titan trons just look me up on xbox live under "Dj Friktion2010" feel free to send me a friend request... now as I promised here is the final episode for for "TNA Bound 4 Glory"...this will be my last creation for SVR 2010. All new episodes will continue in the new SVR 2011 in the coming weeks. I will keep you informed. Feel free to leave feedback online or if anyone else has access to putting my stories on youtube feel free to contact me. See ya soon!!!

TNA (Pay-Per-View)
DOWNLOAD: October 21, 2010

Download "TNA Bound 4 Glory 2010" and check out 5 of the biggest matches in TNA History go down. Brian Kendrick v.s Kazarian for the X-Division Championship. For weeks Brian Kendrick has been defending the title sucessfully but tonight will he come out on top once again? Professional Wrestling greatest and Legendary Tag Team "Team 3D" will take on Beer Money for the TNA Tag Team Championships. Will Team 3D become the 24th Time Tag Team Champs??? Will Christian Cage get his revenge on Sting inside the Steel Cage also known as Leathal Lockdown??? You don't wanna miss out as 2 Wrestling Legends Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan go at it one more time....will it be their final time??? Who will come out on top at the TNA World Heavywieght Championship is put on the line in a Fatal 4 Way as Jeff Hardy v.s Rob Van Dam v.s Mr. Anderson v.s Aj Styles in one the most challenging matches in TNA Championship History. Download TNA Bound 4 Glory now and find out the results and much more....don't miss out on some great TNA Wrestling!!!!

Archived