2 Former WWE Stars Interested In Joining To TNA

Jack_Clark

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Jon Heidenreich, a former WWE Tag Team Champion, was backstage at TNA Slammiversary looking for work.

-- Meanwhile, former WWE performer Kenn Doane recently noted the following on his Twitter account: "tna scouting for talent..... um...... im right here." The former WWE Tag Team Champion worked a tryout dark match for the organization in March, but was not hired for undisclosed reasons.

[quote name='AssaultDriver720' date='28 June 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1277691279' post='7377404']
[quote name='Respect The Ring' date='27 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1277690659' post='7377385']
Scout ROH or Dragon Gate, and you'll find talent far better than those two.
[/quote]

No they shouldn't [b]go for[/b] any ROH and DG wrestlers.
[/quote]

Fixed... and yes they should if they want some Real Wrestlers...

Heidenreich? HELL YES. Why? He's an entertainer. People get so soaked up in the indy's that people forget "amazing wrestling talent" can get you no where. Does it help? Of course it helps. But you can be the greatest mat-wrestler of all time, doesn't mean your entertaining. Heidenreich is decent wrestling ability and can make the fans laugh. He's entertaining, that's what a modern wrestler does. So where Heidenreich lacks, he makes up for with his entertainment ability.

[quote name='.d e t o xâ„¢' date='28 June 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1277702326' post='7377559']
Heidenreich? HELL YES. Why? He's an entertainer. People get so soaked up in the indy's that people forget "amazing wrestling talent" can get you no where. Does it help? Of course it helps. But you can be the greatest mat-wrestler of all time, doesn't mean your entertaining. Heidenreich is decent wrestling ability and can make the fans laugh. He's entertaining, that's what a modern wrestler does. So where Heidenreich lacks, he makes up for with his entertainment ability.
[/quote]

When did I say Indies because of "amazing wrestling talent"? Go check out Austin Aries, Kenny King, among others and than talk about entertainment.

[quote name='Respect The Ring' date='28 June 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1277704703' post='7377603']
[quote name='.d e t o xâ„¢' date='28 June 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1277702326' post='7377559']
[/quote]

When did I say Indies because of "amazing wrestling talent"? Go check out Austin Aries, Kenny King, among others and than talk about entertainment.
[/quote]

When was I ever referring to you? Are you only person who watches the indies? I said PEOPLE. Not "everyone", not "Respect The Ring". I said PEOPLE, as in "people in general." Jeez, overly defensive much >.>

[quote name='L.I.O.â„¢' date='27 June 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1277689143' post='7377359']
I'm iffy on Heidenreich. I loved his psycho character, but I don't like the way he wrestles. [b]Kenny Doane, I'll welcome with open arms. I've been dying to see him back in the ring.
[/quote][/b]

[quote name='.d e t o xâ„¢' date='28 June 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1277712480' post='7377726']
[quote name='Respect The Ring' date='28 June 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1277704703' post='7377603']
[/quote]

[/quote]

When was I ever referring to you? Are you only person who watches the indies? I said PEOPLE. Not "everyone", not "Respect The Ring". I said PEOPLE, as in "people in general." Jeez, overly defensive much >.>
[/quote]

LOOOL!!

- I'd personally love to see Heidenreich in TNA, i was always a fan of his...

[quote name='OhSoNoVaâ„¢' date='30 June 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1277929945' post='7383376']
Heidenrape on Jeremy Borash FTW!
[/quote]
I Agree 100%
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BYl710seik[/media]

Archived