How different is it from Cross the Line?

The only differnce I've noticed in some screenshots is there is a canadian arena.

I think you should have gotten the DS version (if you have a ds) because that one is way up to date compared to the PSP/Wii/PS2/PS3/Xbox 360

[quote name='The Dark Angel' date='28 June 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1277690667' post='7377386']
The only differnce I've noticed in some screenshots is there is a canadian arena.

I think you should have gotten the DS version (if you have a ds) because that one is way up to date compared to the PSP/Wii/PS2/PS3/Xbox 360
[/quote]

I am going to get the DS one too

[quote name='The Alpha Gamer' date='27 June 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1277692965' post='7377438']
[quote name='The Dark Angel' date='28 June 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1277690667' post='7377386']

[/quote]

I am going to get the DS one too
[/quote]
Thank god. I am really intrested on how it plays, the roster, the story, and matches.

Also I saw a video of the psp version and I noticed more things in this game, you guys get:
Super X Cup
Full Metal Mayhem
Gauntlet
Submission
AD PC? (something like this)
Houston Arena

and I think one more match type that I can't remember. Besides those things everything else is in the original.

[quote name='The Alpha Gamer' date='28 June 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1277753669' post='7378548']
[quote name='The Dark Angel' date='28 June 2010 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1277694625' post='7377461']
AD PC? (something like this)[/quote]

Do you mean AD HOC?

and the PSP one has more stuff than the PS3 one then? o_O
[/quote]
Thats right to both things. Except PS3/360 have a caw system and a fatal four way match.

Well, PSP has more match types, and unlockable Mick Foley, Consequences Creed and Petey Williams. However, Christian, Senshi and, amazingly, Christopher Daniels (even though Booker T and Scott Steiner left before him and are still in the game. However, since Daniels is in the back of the cover, there might be some way to unlock him nnot yet revealed).
As far as gameplay is concerned, it's still the same that is on the PS3 (with some control changes, obviously). Graphically, the wrestlers are very cool, even though the designs on the attires are kind of blurry...
Also, it doesn't have CAW mode, but it does have in-ring commentary (as bad as it is, it's still there)...

I bought it as well, and I'm thouroughly enjoying it. I'm still getting the hang of the controls (especially counters. I still haven't managed to beat AJ & Tomko because of it!), but it's a fun game (for now, at least).

Archived