YouShoot LIVE: Dixie Carter

An Rí Dubh

Gotta give Dixie a lot of credit for doing this. While we dont know her answers to all these questions, these arnt "kiss ass" or "walk in the park" questions. I'm curious to the answers she gives and I'm glad that shes taking the time to answer fans and give us her thoughts on everything in TNA. This seems like a must watch shoot.

Guest C. Dowds
I really like how those who are asking the hardest of questions, and those who are really "slagging" TNA are the ones who write it on the forums or wear masks and send in videos.

But seriously, I too give Dixie kudos for doing this, because I don't believe any president of wrestling companies, past or present, have ever done one of these interviews, one where it is based on smark/forum based questions and such, if you understand me.

^^^ Yeah and we can all say that Dixie doesnt have a lot of experience in wrestling and yeah you'd be right compared to someone like McMahon. But she's a business women and I think she knows the difference between constructive criticism and people who have nothing better to do.

Archived