New TNA Impact series now online!

guitartwinz

[font="Arial Black"]TNA Impact is now online in Community Creations! See the stars of TNA battle it out; featuring Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, RVD, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy and many more! Only on Xbox Live
Download TNA Impact #1, TNA Impact #2, and TNA Impact#3 now available in Community Creations
gamertag tiredtonsofclay
Keywords TNA Impact [/font]

[font="Arial Black"]Coming out of TNA Impact last week we have our first World Champion, Kurt Angle. None other than the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair congratulated Angle after the match! What will the new WCW/TNA Champion have to say tonight?...............also we will see the Knockouts in action as Angelina Love makes her debut against 'The Office's' TNA Knockout Champion, whomever that is. 'The Office' has given no clues as to the first champion is...........AND we will see the first round of the TNA X-Division round robin tournament to crown our first champion.................all this and much more on TNA Impact #4. Available now only on XBOX Live!

Keywords-WCW TNA Impact [font="Arial Black"][/font][/font]

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone,
just wanna let you know that I am still uploading TNA Impact and have uploaded
TNA Impact
TNA Genesis
and TNA Impact #9

All are high quality shows! (Beware of loading screens though
Please check out MY TNA Impact
Keywords WCW TNA Impact

• 2 weeks later...
TNA Impact #10 is now online in XBOX 360. See Sting face Samoa Joe in the Main Event with the winner to face AJ Styles for the World Title in 2 weeks at the year end show! Also see Kevin Nash face Tommy Dreamer and The Motor City Machine Guns face Beer Money! Look for TNA Impact #10 right now in XBOX 360 SVR2010 Community Creations!
Keywords WCW TNA Impact

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

Just want to thank the people that have been following my WCW TNA Impact series on XBOX 360. Just wanna let you know that the show's name has been changed to TNA X-Stream. The SVR2010 text editor won't let me use Impact as a word in storys. So Impact is out...thanx for infringing on my free speech, THQ and WWE! Any way TNA X-Stream it is, and it is now online in XBOX 360 SVR2010 Community Creations, featuring a huge main event as AJ Styles defends the WCW Championship against Sting. Check it out! WCW TNA X-Stream...see'ya

• 3 weeks later...
[font="Arial Black"]TNA #14 now Online

Ok i missed the TNA #13 preview (it's online as well)
As for this preview...Final Resolution is right around the corner and Christian has set his sights on dethroning the TNA Champion AJ Styles, but what will the TNA Office have in store for Christian before then? Download TNA Impact #14 now to find out!

Keywords WCW TNA Impact[/font]

Hello everyone...just letting everyone know that I will continue TNA Impact on in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 for some time after SVR2011 is released. I don't expect to have A+ CAWS on the first day so I'm not even gonna try to make a show for TNA on SVR2011 until I have enough great CAWS to use. Thanx to everyone for the kind comments on the show...by the way: TNA Final Resolution will be online before the end of the night on the 27th of september 2010. later tiredtonsofclay

• 2 weeks later...
TNA Impact #16 is now online! The TNA Office puts Kevin Nash up against The Icon Sting. We look forward to TNA X-stream 2 next week where the ECW and TNA World Titles are defended, Ric Flair takes on Eric Young and the TNA Tag Team titles are defended! This and much more on TNA Impact #16 only on XBOX 360!

Keywords WCW TNA Impact

TNA X-Stream II is now in XBOX 360 Community Creations. For the first time ever the TNA and ECW Titles will be Unified in this special TNA Event! A 2 bracket mini-tournament with Christian Cage defending his TNA Title against AJ Styles in the first round and RVD defends his ECW title against Mr. Anderson to open the show! And the action only heats up from there in this 2 part show! Download TNA X-stream II

Search Keywords WCW TNA X-Stream [font="Arial Black"][/font]

Archived