divas

Mango kid

Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Trish Stratus will look like Bratz dolls mixed with Pamela Anderson overdosed on breast and ass impants, with waists the size or their wrists.

Chyna will look like Batista with breasts.

[quote name='capricornscott' date='24 June 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1277346137' post='7370062']
I would like to see the Diva's in the game. I think they need to include Sherri, Trish, Lita, Bull Nakano, Fabulous Moolah, etc for the legends.
[/quote]
Fabulous Moolah! LOL i couldn't imagine her in the game.

[font="Verdana"][i]I really want some Divas in this game! It would make it so much more intersting to me. Everyone thinks It's weird of me but I'm not too bothered about the males in the game - just the females really :D.
If any, I'm expecting a max of 8 Divas in the game; 4 legends and 4 current.
If so, I'd like to see:
Trish Stratus, Chyna, Jacqueline & Lita,
along with Melina, Michelle McCool, Gail Kim & Maryse.

However, Chyna, Jacqueline & Gail Kim would probably be overlooked.[/i][/font]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='王女Krystal.' date='02 July 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1278045664' post='7386386']
[indent][font="Century Gothic"][color="#FF00FF"]loldivasonsteroids[/color][/font][/indent]
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Luna Vachon [/b]- the first female in WWE to get an 'extreme' (different) gimmick, rather than a generic fighter. Plus one of the best "psycho" wrestlers ever imo. She was ACTUALLY terrifying and a great wrestler.

[b]Alundra Blayze[/b] - Early 90s juggernaut of the WWE women's division.
The Fablous Moolah - most memorable Women's Champion in history with an 18 year reign.

[b]Wendi Richter[/b] - HOF inductee and top WWE female throught the 80s.

[b]Chyna[/b] - first recogniseable 'intergender' female wrestler, first female Royal Rumble entrant and first female to capture Intercontinental Title.

[b]Sherri Martel[/b] - no description needed.

They're the ONLY WWF/E Diva "legends" imo. Trish & Lita are memorable and stuff, but they're not "legends" just yet. Give it 5-10 years+. I guess Sunny and Miss Elizabeth could be thrown in but they weren't wrestlers in WWE.

I saw someone say Stacy Kiebler somewhere on here and couldn't believe my eyes.

Sadly I don't see Divas in this game, it's possible they could make the Divas bulkier but I dunno.

Archived