The Franchise by the Franchiser1974

franchiser1974

[quote]Mabey lower the age.[/quote]

or, use one of the white face paints(the one without the eyeholes), & make the color (94/45/-40 transparency: 0), that way you can keep his skin age where it is, but the age lines on his face will be faded some.

[quote name='american dream' date='21 June 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1277141947' post='7364374']
[quote]Mabey lower the age.[/quote]

or, use one of the white face paints(the one without the eyeholes), & make the color (94/45/-40 transparency: 0), that way you can keep his skin age where it is, but the age lines on his face will be faded some.
[/quote]
or that

I'm liking what I'm seeing. Only minor things I noticed by comparing it to the reference pics I used would be ears, forehead width, and jaw line. I'd pull the ears back so they don't stick out as much, narrow the forehead a bit to see if that can make the hair appear closer on the sides and towards the top, and try to round out the jawline if possible (as in this pic).
[img]http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/douglas.jpg[/img]
Outside of those small things, I agree with the facepaint idea. Make it transparent enough to hide some wrinkles but still show detail. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. Either way, you've done a good job.

[quote name='Lionheart aka Lilsting' date='29 June 2010 - 05:13 AM' timestamp='1277806401' post='7379938']
How have you done the tights design? probably something simple but my attempts to recreate it for an original caw are being thwarted by the evil crotch blur.
[/quote]

Funny you should ask... I used one of the lady's underwear designs over the trunks and then filled in the rest with yellow blocks (logos). :D

Archived