svr 11 info

Looks pretty epic.

[spoiler][img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/158/996718_20100608_790screen005.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler][img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/158/996718_20100608_790screen013.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

All-Stars looks meh, waiting for more info.

[img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/158/997443_20100608_embed001.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AlterNation' date='08 June 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1276029067' post='7337443']
Looks epic as hell! Looks like they really focused on the design of the game this year. Codebreaker off the ladder is SWEET!
Miz's face looks a bit awquard though.
But I want to know why Jericho's hair is more black than blonde.
[/quote]
I agree about the models.

But I don't see how a codebreaker off a ladder would work... Surely Jericho would feel just as much pain as the opponent... Falling off a ladder flat onto your back...

Anyway, this looks freakin' amazing. It is one thing I have ALWAYS wanted. Realistic physics for tables and ladders. This means a lot more hardcore-orientated game, possibility of more backstage freeroam, anyone?

Finally, a decent Orton scan, also, when is taker going to get a new face scan, because
from I can see from the picture, it's look exactly like the previous games. I like the
idea of the the ladder bending and then breaking. The All-Stars game looks like Street
Fighter 4.

That video along with the screens are amazing!! Graphics look very much improved especially orton who looks flawless. New ohysics system looks sweet and will most likely keep things fresh. And the codebreakers, chokeslams, and rkos off ladders through tables?!?! AMAZING!! Other small things that impressed me are how the RAW ropes are already updated(although they are more silver then white), the chairs are finally black, and undertaker's entrance attire is really cool.

[quote name='Rated R Revival' date='08 June 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1276030642' post='7337493']
Finally, a decent Orton scan, also, when is taker going to get a new face scan, because
from I can see from the picture, it's look exactly like the previous games. I like the
idea of the the ladder bending and then breaking. The All-Stars game looks like Street
Fighter 4.
[/quote]

In his Entrance attire he looks fatter...

Like in RL

They all look really shiny. Anyways I hope that's not final Undertaker. Either that or I hope Superstar Threads return and you can EDIT everything not just change the color because he's had the same hair for 4 years. And if you notice his hair is usually light red or straight black not brown or blonde or whatever the hell that crap is. Anyways I'm REALLY hopeful for this game, sad that Hardy had to leave before it because think of the AWESOME ladder moves you could have done with the Hardys, Matt is nowhere near as good as Jeff is with a ladder. Like Jeffs Leg Drop where he springboards over the ladder from the turnbuckle or some epic ass Swanton through like 5 tables like at Wrestlemania X8 when they faught E&C and The Dudley Boyz!

[quote name='GenocidalTendencies' date='09 June 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1276083377' post='7338638']
They all look really shiny. Anyways I hope that's not final Undertaker. Either that or I hope Superstar Threads return and you can EDIT everything not just change the color because he's had the same hair for 4 years. And if you notice his hair is usually light red or straight black not brown or blonde or whatever the hell that crap is. Anyways I'm REALLY hopeful for this game, sad that Hardy had to leave before it because think of the AWESOME ladder moves you could have done with the Hardys, Matt is nowhere near as good as Jeff is with a ladder. Like Jeffs Leg Drop where he springboards over the ladder from the turnbuckle or some epic ass Swanton through like 5 tables like at Wrestlemania X8 when they faught E&C and The Dudley Boyz!
[/quote]

the same applies for shelton benjamin, always good in ladder matches, but unfortunately possibly cut from the game.

Archived