Hogan, Lesnar, Flair, Eddie, RVD & Y2J (Textured CAW's) By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

(Help Needed) :argh:

I was adding the finishing touches and making some final adjustments to these caws and doing all their move sets and entrances, but then I got the ever so annoying RROD. :censored:

What I would like to know is if there is a way I can transfer these caws to another fully working console/profile which I just luckily enough happen to have lying around. Or are the caw's still tied to the console/profile ID as they were in the previous games, and if this is still the case then can I resign the ID using Modio.

I'd like to know first before attempting to do this because I don't want to get my console banned from Live for using a different game save which they might think I'm trying to cheat for gamer score or achievements. :nerves:

I was also working on a BOOKER T, TAJIRI & MR PERFECT caw's as well. :fedup:

Hulk Hogan,
(Updated, 24/07/2010)
Eyes & nose figs tweaked,
Attire added.
[IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9690/hulkhoganbykungfu.png[/IMG]

Brock Lesnar,
(Updated, 19/06/2010)
Eye makeups/detailing added,
All tattoos coloring worked on.
[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5878/brocklesnarbykungfu.png[/IMG]

Ric Flair,
(Updated, 16/07/2010)
Attire added.
[IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2157/ricflairupdatebykungfu.png[/IMG]

Eddie Guerrero,
[IMG]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4529/eddiegbykungfu.png[/IMG]

RVD,
(Updated, 26/06/2010)
Shortened the length of the black under shorts/tight,
Crotch blur area improved, (no longer has that checkered pattern)
[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4456/rvdupdatebykungfu.png[/IMG]

Y2J,
(Updated, 16/06/2010)
Body figs tweaked,
Tights length shortened so they are now behind his knee pads,
Added designs to make the holes at the back of his knee pads.
[IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3944/y2jupdatebykungfu.png[/IMG]

Let me know what you think. ;)

[quote name='Spinebuster_94' date='07 June 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1275950030' post='7335129']
Nice to have you back and on 360. These are looking solid, I'm liking Jericho a lot. There's something about RVD that's bugging me but I'll get back to you there. These are textured right?
[/quote]
Yeah they are both textured. :nod:

Something about the body morph on Jericho is throwing me off, don't get me wrong it's still amazing not many people could capture his face and you have also great work on RVD, great to so you back last CAW we saw from you was the EPIC Randy Savage you made for LOWM.

[quote name='GenocidalTendencies' date='07 June 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1275952401' post='7335225']
Something about the body morph on Jericho is throwing me off, don't get me wrong it's still amazing not many people could capture his face and you have also great work on RVD, great to so you back last CAW we saw from you was the EPIC Randy Savage you made for LOWM.
[/quote]
He said "Y2J, (No body figs done yet)" :cool:

[quote name='bmw76' date='08 June 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1276004176' post='7336770']
Nice RVD all I ask 4 is face form ty
[/quote]

It's textured.

And Kung Fu, RVD's eye area is looking somewhat odd. For some reason, I can't see the pic of Jericho but it's still really nice to have you back on 360.

Liking the Y2J a lot as for RVD the texture isnt cut properly on the jaw in the side profile..Either use a skin colored layer or cut it abit more better as you can tell it goes on the neck in a funny shape unlike your Y2J which is cut properly..Barring that minor thing liking them especially the Y2J a lot

Really surprised you not getting more posts..Ok Y2J looks great, RVD a whole lot better then before still though in the side profile the texture runs into the neck from the jaw area..a very minor point but RVD on a whole great work, .. ..Hope you do that Red attire from SVR06? I think it is and different ones to what others have done

Flair solid work so far and I am basing my suggestion on the other flair I liked this year by dyla..Based on that I would look into tweaking eyebrows they dont quiet seem right in shape and too close to the eyes and perhaps tweak the eyebag area

Brock another solid work ..cant think of much work there tbh

All in all glad to see you back for now..and keep working at them..Nice work

[quote name='BHANGRA_MAN' date='14 June 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1276527122' post='7349825']
Really surprised you not getting more posts..Ok Y2J looks great, RVD a whole lot better then before still though in the side profile the texture runs into the neck from the jaw area..a very minor point but RVD on a whole great work, .. ..Hope you do that Red attire from SVR06? I think it is and different ones to what others have done

Flair solid work so far and I am basing my suggestion on the other flair I liked this year by dyla..Based on that I would look into tweaking eyebrows they dont quiet seem right in shape and too close to the eyes and perhaps tweak the eyebag area

Brock another solid work ..cant think of much work there tbh

All in all glad to see you back for now..and keep working at them..Nice work
[/quote]

Thanks Bhangra_Man,

Yeah I totally forgot about that bit at the edge of the jawline/neck area, I was tweaking other areas and it just slipped my mind so thanks for pointing this out again. If you look very closely you'll see that it's also on all the faces I've posted but it's hardly noticeable as it blends well with the skin color, it's only visible on RVD because of his darker stubble that's on the texture I'm using.

And Flair's eyebrows sit like that on the face scan I'm using from when he had his bushier eyebrows, which is unlike his modern thiner ones from the smackdown games face scans. But I'll look at fixing this area. ;)

Archived