This is a Test.

Faze.

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/f27nsg.jpg[/img][/center]

Thought I give it a try. Was pretty hard to make tbh.

Btw, I did not change the hair colour for Test. I just wanted to show the different types of hair. You can choose, which one I should use. :>

Feedback is appreciated. Attire will follow soon..

This is a great start. First of all, the third hair looks awful. Try changing the color on the second one to see if it works, but it doesn't look good right now. I'd go with the first one.

As for the face, the facial hair could use a bit of work, but it still looks nice. The eyes look like they need to be a bit smaller, mainly in width. I'm not totally feeling the skin tone either. Which are you using?

Yeah, it's a pretty solid start. The beard is hard to make, I know from experience. Use the hair that fits the era you're going for.

It just needs a bit darker eyes and thicker eyebrows.

[quote name='Mr. Kite' date='04 June 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1275679785' post='7329154']
I'm not totally feeling the skin tone either. Which are you using?
[/quote]

I'm using skin tone 8. There is no better choice for Test, I guess. Maybe you've got an better idea..

Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys. Would love to see some more comments.

Update will be posted soon, just like the Attire. I actually wanted to create his ECW Attire, but every Hair looks so awful. Wish there would be still the '08 Hair in the game. >_< I'll look what I can do.

Btw, I *censored* hate my mobile phone.

Less eye height, More X axis on the eyes, and more nose height. Also I don't see his piercing. Two more things, like I said before he was red in all your refs, and two blend the face paint in a little better, if you give a side profile shot I can give you more suggestions.

• 2 months later...
I appreciate the nice and helpful comments guys, but I'm done with SvR2010 now. Maybe I'm goin' post a Face Formula if a lot people are really interested in it.

Well, I'll be back with some new CAWs in '11. :)

Archived