Look at this! AWESOME!

Thanks everybody! I'm glad you like my videos Mr. 3000GT and others... and No, I didn't hacked or something else..... Everybody can do it.... You just gotta know how to do this. But I won't tell it. I won't reveal it. It's just an AWESOME Glitch! Wonderful ! Extreme ! ....

It's the same as the Glitch of the year (if you dont know what i'm talking about, check my videos)^^.

Don't forget to check my Highlight reel topic. And my Youtube channel, u will see all of my SvR videos .

• 1 month later...
Nice "glitch". :lol:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4sJsJWe3g[/media]

Those are "glitches" about as much as Michael Cole can call a match correctly. :XD:

They get "frozen" in the air when you "climb" too high. I have a video of Angle frozen in the air above Regal, but I only have about 4 seconds of video, not worth uploading to Youtube or anything. It's as simple a matter as changing the apron to ring animation to the floor to apron animation. No glitch involved, and I see videos all the time with "glitches" and it's people that aren't admitting what they are hacking. :facepalm:

[quote name='brienj' date='07 July 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1278512626' post='7397566']

Those are "glitches" about as much as Michael Cole can call a match correctly. :XD:

They get "frozen" in the air when you "climb" too high. I have a video of Angle frozen in the air above Regal, but I only have about 4 seconds of video, not worth uploading to Youtube or anything. It's as simple a matter as changing the apron to ring animation to the floor to apron animation. No glitch involved, and I see videos all the time with "glitches" and it's people that aren't admitting what they are hacking. :facepalm:
[/quote]

My 2 videos aren't hacked... When I say "glitch" I mean... so A GLITCH LOL, or A BUG if you want. Glitch = Bug.

When Mark Henry is on the air, it is a gltch. (So, it is a bug, same word as glitch).

[quote]people that aren't admitting what they are hacking[/quote]

These 2 bugs videos I made, are made "naturally" . Everybody can do it if they know how to do it. I can say that you have hacked but not me because in your video, you only have 2 characters/wrestlers. In my 2 videos, you can see the gameplay and it's while I'm playing. In my videos there are few Superstars... and in yours just 2. Plus you are in the training facility Mode so you hacked .

And how can I hack? I am on PS3. No body has ever find a hack for PS3. So you said that people don't wanna admit that they hack... IT'S NORMAL BECAUSE WE/I DON'T.

This "In The Air Flying" Glitch can be made by everybody. I just don't wanna reveal the secret.

I disv=covered this glitch by doing a random glitch. This random glitch brought me to this . I don't know how to explain it.... =)

[quote name='Opaiti' date='07 July 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1278526120' post='7398051']
[quote name='brienj' date='07 July 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1278512626' post='7397566']

[/quote]

My 2 videos aren't hacked... When I say "glitch" I mean... so A GLITCH LOL, or A BUG if you want. Glitch = Bug.

When Mark Henry is on the air, it is a gltch. (So, it is a bug, same word as glitch).

[quote]people that aren't admitting what they are hacking[/quote]

These 2 bugs videos I made, are made "naturally" . Everybody can do it if they know how to do it. I can say that you have hacked but not me because in your video, you only have 2 characters/wrestlers. In my 2 videos, you can see the gameplay and it's while I'm playing. In my videos there are few Superstars... and in yours just 2. Plus you are in the training facility Mode so you hacked .

And how can I hack? I am on PS3. No body has ever find a hack for PS3. So you said that people don't wanna admit that they hack... IT'S NORMAL BECAUSE WE/I DON'T.

This "In The Air Flying" Glitch can be made by everybody. I just don't wanna reveal the secret.

I disv=covered this glitch by doing a random glitch. This random glitch brought me to this . I don't know how to explain it.... =)
[/quote]
Perhaps you somehow found a glitch that changes your moves the way I can do it at anytime, but I just want to inform people that it can be done easily if you know how to change a person's moveset to moves they can't normally have. What I did is easily accomplished by hacking the save, which CAN be done on the PS3. It's just a matter of changing moves in the moveset, and is simple to do. I could have just as easily done it in a match, it didn't really matter, because once you replace the ring-in moves like I said, you can "climb" as high as you want. Freezing in the air is a result of being too high when the move was done. As I said, I can and have done everything in your video, I'm just not afraid of letting out any "secrets". :lol:

Just one thing, because i'm tired of writing long sentenses and stuff.... :

These 2 videos are not hacked, NOT! Anything ..... , nothing..., it's just done normally due to a glitch. I can do it anytime I want.... I am not a geek or a guy that need hack to do all of this !

You hacked, not me. It's a 6 man tag team match, I found a glitch for a while now that can make me do this glitch.

look at this too, another of my video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdeefpwCcNk[/media]

I dont know what "glitch" means to ya. lol

[quote]Perhaps you somehow found a glitch that changes your moves the way I can do it at anytime[/quote]

No... damn it, what's wrong with ya man? Not all of this, WTF are you saying?

It's just the game... when i say glitch , i mean SO A [b]GLITCH[/b]!!! OR A [b]BUG[/b] if ya want . Like the video i just posted, I can say [b]there is a glitch with the ROPES ![/b]

• 2 months later...

Archived