Your thoughts on the current champions?

SniperOps

I started this topic on the WWE section and thought I would bring it here... I rated them out of 10 on how much I like them holding the belt.

TNA Champion RVD: I think it's WAY too early for him to be holding the title. Maybe if he was in TNA for a while longer then yeah sure. pope or Wolfe should of won before him. 6

TNA Global Champion Rob Terry: The belt doesn't have any direction. I guess it's a WWE mid card title like belt, but Rob Terry just doesn't. 4

TNA Knock Outs Champion Madison Rayne: The Knockouts division isn't exactly anything special at the moment. Out of all the Knockouts that are active I'd probably rather see Serena holding the belt, other then that I don't care. 6

TNA X Division Champion Douglas Williams: He's a good champion, but I think he should be holding the Global championship instead. I liked Red as the champion better. 7

Knockout Tag team champions Beautiful People: These belts were made for them. They should just turn these into fashion accessory's for them, kinda like the Million Dollar title belt. 7

Global Tag Team champions The Band: I don't mind Eric Young holding the title. Maybe they can get another young guy to join The Band and Hall and Nash can manage them while Young and the other person holds the titles. 5

Tag: 6 could do better, but could do alot worse

Knockout tag: 8 who else are you gonna give them too really?

Knockout: 4 seriously? she's only just had her first singles match!

X: 3 No-one that boring deserves to be a champion, especialy when you have people like Red, Motercity and GenMe

Global: 3 Just no, terrible choice, a freak whose freakiest quality is he's Welsh yet has an accent worse than The Great Khali's, he's turning the belt into a joke

World: 10 I can not think of a people wrestler to be world champ. AJ? Overrated by now. Angle? Too used to it. Jarrett? Ok, deserving, but just couldn't match RVD's likeableness

World: RVD = 10 Who is more over then RVD in tna? The answer no one! the only people that come close are Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle.

Global: Rob Terry = 1 because who honestly cares about the title or Rob Terry?

X Division: Douglas Williams = 8 He is a great character and an amazing wrestler gives the X-Title a direction.

Knockout Titles: The Beautiful People= 9 Just like RVD The Beautiful People are the most over people in there division. So they should hold the belts.

Tag Titles: The Outsiders = 0 Haven't held the title for long can't wait for The Machine guns to hold the straps.

World: 7, good but meh atm

Tag: 5 Good but rather someone under 50 hold the title (HO SNAP!)

Global: 7 Giving Rob Terry who I personally feel can be something more credibility being a Champion

X: 8 Great Champion and he's like the "True Enemy" of the X-Division and making him Champion is a great mesh

KO Titles: Meh, i don't really care, but for what it's worth 8, TBP are obvious tag champs and i'm happy to see Madison getting a Singles Carrer

TNA champ - RVD , may have been way too soon , but hes great.
Global title - It seems like it has no purpose , and Rob isnt helping.
X division - Douglas is great and he's making the X division matter.
Tag Titles - With that vid of Kedrick possibly in the Band , have Young and Kendrick as champs :D
KOTT - Im happy with the BP holding these.
KO title - Id prefer Daffney -_-

World Heavyweight Championship: 6; As already mentioned, Van Dam is ridiculously over. However, the lack of buildup was disapointing.

Global Championship: 3; Terry's face turn has transitioned surprisingly well and his feud with OJ should be interesting. However, Terry's just another run-of-the-mill hoss that's chiseled out of stone, yet is so far an enigma in regards to talking. A lack of title defenses hurts as well.

X Division Championship: 9; Williams brings a great technical aspect to the X Division and as a result, has re-established why it's not just a cruiserweight division. He can talk well, he wrestles brilliantly and has yet to be outshone by any cruiserweights within the division.

World Tag Team Championship: 1; I'm a fan of Hall, but there's no denying that he's too washed up for a title reign. Since the WolfPac is using the Freebird rule, it's a shame that Young is with them since he's nothing but a boring mid-carder who doesn't show anything promising. The fact that the Guns were, a few weeks ago, seen as contenders and then pushed to side for a lesser team like Ink Inc., is very infuriating.

Knockouts' Championship: 4; A long-time jobber scores the belt after finally getting on the winning track? Horseshit. Sarita, Taylor and Daffney are infinitely better choices, but maybe Madison will prove me wrong during her reign.

Knockouts' Tag Team Championship: 7; Velvet and Lacey ooze smexyness and like Evil Hero stated, the belts were pretty much tailored for them despite Angelina and Vel Vel originally being in contention for the belts. Velvet and especially Lacey have shown nothing promising or worthwhile in the ring, but Velvet has balanced that out somewhat rather well thanks to her pretty bitch gimmick. Had it been Love and Sky as champs, the rating would've been a perfect 10.

[font="Georgia"][b]World Heavyweight Championship:[/b] They should have let AJ keep the title. It seems way to early to have RVD as the champion.

[b]Global Championship:[/b] I thought Eric Young was perfect as Champion... then he turned face then heel again. He'll be face and heel at least another two times this year... Rob Terry is just awful.

[b]World Tag Team Championship:[/b] MCMG should be holding the titles. I don't have to explain what's wrong with The Band being champions...

[b]X Division Championship:[/b] Doug Williams is pretty good as the champion.

[b]Knockout Tag Team Championship:[/b] The Beautiful People (well, not Madison) suck in the ring. Give the titles to Sarita/Taylor and bring in more women's tag teams or get rid of the belts.

[b]Knockout's Champion:[/b] It's really surprising that Madison actually won the title. I think she'd be a better champion as a face and without TBP. I was hoping Daffney could have beaten Tara but then that whole briefcase crap happened...[/font]

i think preety much all of TNA's champions are wrong except madison being KO champ and RV being world champ.
serita and taylor should be KO tag champs or at least have a good feud with TBP for them.
global should be sombody credable, i'd say Joe but i think he's kinda too big for the belt in a way but he could be good. i think terry could be good, just not with the belt atm.
X-div, lets not go their....... every x-div guy should have it over williams.
tag champs, when ar MCMG going to hold it, it's stupid watching the best tag team in the world but knowing they've never held the straps.

World Heavyweight Championship:[b] 7[/b] I'm biast towards the bad guys, and AJ's my current favourite at the moment so obviously RVD winning the big one didn't sit too well with me. But I did kinda' expect a change to be made, to freshen things up a little. Sting being contender is a yawnfest though; the guy bores me to death.

Global Championship: [b]5[/b] He's pretty poor imo, nothing stands out about the guy at all for me. Just another generic big guy with a moveset that would make a decent alternative to a sleeping pill. Orlando for the title, like nao! That would be simply the greatest.

World Tag Team Championship: [b]4[/b] Dislike the fact that Morgan lost it as he's plain awesome. I have a hatred for The Band because I don't think Scott Hall should be wrestling anymore. He's awful; out of shape, and can't keep up. Eric Young epitomises "meh", which doesn't help their case.

X Division Championship: [b]8[/b] The Finest Thing in Life has grown on me hugely; and I'm enjoying the feud he's having no so much against X-Division wrestlers, but the fighting style. It's unique seeing a mat wrestler holding the belt.

Knockout Tag Team Championship: [b]10[/b] They're poor wrestlers, I can't emphasise that enough; but the titles were brought in for them. Them winning the belts was inevitable. And as long as it brings them more TV time, then I have no complaints.

Knockout's Champion: [b]6[/b] I don't like the idea of TBP having all the gold; which kinda' pisses on the rest of the division.

World: Like you said, it was too soon to have him as world champ. But he's over. 7/10

Global: Meh, don't like Terry or this feud with Orlando. 5/10

Tag: The Band can be entertaining without the tag belts. 4/10

KO & KO Tag: The Beautiful People shouldn't be wrestling at all. 3/10

X-Div: Williams is awesome, loving his feud with the other x-division guys. 7/10

TNA Champion RVD: I have nothing against him holding the title in TNA at some point, but I would of like a better build up before he became champ and personally I was hoping AJ Style would hold it a bit longer.

TNA Global Champion Rob Terry: The belt as a whole makes me think WTF, let alone whos holding it.

TNA Knock Outs Champion Madison Rayne: Surprising, I would of expect Velvet or Stacy Von Eric to get the belt long before her, be neither the less TBP and the best thing in the Divas over at TNA, so I'm all for it.

TNA X Division Champion Douglas Williams: I don't mind this, Douglas makes a very good mid carder.

Knockout Tag team champions Beautiful People: Zero complaints here.

GTag Team champions The Band: Meh, I was preferring Morgan's solo reign more though.

Why are some people in here saying Williams is boring? He is in fact a GREAT Technical Wrestler, and he brings a new, EXCITING flavor to the X-Division.

Anyway,

World Champ: 5; To be honest, I do indeed like RVD, but honestly? TNA couldn't find anybody better? I mean, Pope isn't even on TV anymore since AJ lost the title.

Global Champ: 7; I love Rob Terry.To me, he seems different from the average big guy.

Tag: 5; I preferred Morgan and Morgan.

X-Division: 10; Doug is a New Flavor to the Division. I love it.

Don't care about KO Division.

I have no interest in any of the champions, except RVD. I don't have the slightest idea what the hell they're doing with any of the titles right now...which is the main reason why I don't like TNA very much. The knockout tag titles are useless. They should be completely abolished...and the rest of the titles just need suitable champions. I'm not even gonna bother rating anything, because tbh, I would probably rate them all with 0's or 1's. RVD as world champion is good, but only if they're taking it somewhere. I'd rate that about 7. Above average, but nowhere near as great as an RVD title reign should be.

Also, there are too many contenders for the World title, and no attention shown to anything else. In my opinion, guys like Jeff Hardy, Anderson, and Wolfe should be in the Global title bracket, rather than the World title bracket. At the time being, the World title division should be reserved for the likes of Angle, RVD, Sting, Styles, Joe, etc.

world: samoa joe 7.5
he has the drive to be tna whc again if mgmt would push him. for crying out loud he [i]is [/i]the nation of violence. but the kinniku buster reminds me of ultimate muscle

global/legends: ey 6
hes the 1st-ever globals champ by pinning big sexy kevin nash give him his due

x: red 8
red deserves the title because hes awesome

beer-drinking: cowboy james storm 7.25
sorry about your belt being retired jimbo

male tag: motor city machine guns 8.75
hey bubba ray and devon youre the ny yankees of tag team wrestling, givesomeone else the glory

ko: lacey or ms tessmacher/brooke adams 10
just as good as tara, angelina, taylor, kong but in my opinion theyre hotter :nod:

female tag: lacey and tessmacher 10
just as good as taylor and sarita :nod:

[b][i][u] but for the actual title holders[/b][/i][/u]
world: rvd is good but he will always be the ecw tv champion

global: rob terrys a freaking monster id like him to contend for the world belt

x: douglas and rob are better w/o brutus magnus

male tag: the band/wolfpac why?

ko: shes a pretty mug but she dont need to be champ

kot: lacey and velvet are good but velves a primadonna but lacey has a von erich clawslam which im my opinion is wow:o

World Title: Very Meh run. I like RVD but there was no buildup and it's pretty much just a run of the mill, plain title run. Better then Styles' Mini Ric era but still, it doesn't cut it. Could be much better. 6.

X Division Title: Admittedly, I've missed much of the X Division lately whilst watching TNA, so I can't rate this.

Tag Titles: The Band being champs wouldn't be bad if it was Waltman and Nash, but Hall can't work. I love Scott but he'd be better as a manager. EY hasn't been interesting in years either, he just brings it down. If they get Kendrick like rumored then it would make their run alot better, till then. 3.

Global Title: Rob Terry is another dime a dozen big man, although there is something unique about him, I can't say what. OJ would surprisingly be a better choice, better yet, bring Pope or Wolfe into the picture. 4.

KO Tag Titles: Useless. Have been from Day 1. There was no need for the belts other then them signing way too much KO's. Now that the division is smaller it just better shows how needless the belts were in the first place. BP have done a good job as champs though. 7.

KO Title: Why does she have the belt? How many singles matches has she been in anyway? She'd be better off with Lacey as tag champ then as a singles champ. 3.

I also agree with Generations, the World title picture is way too crowded, and as such all the other divisions are getting lesser attention. WWE fell into this hole a long time back and they're still doing it now. Maybe if Wolfe, Anderson, Hardy, and maybe even AJ went down a notch into the Global Title picture (or for AJ, the X Division)it'd work better. When Pope comes back, do the same with him. For now, the title picture is too cluttered.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: 9. I like RVD, and its good to see TNA giving him a proper push, and he's really over. I liked AJs reign, but I'm glad they dropped it to him instead of Jeff Hardy or Abyss Hogan. I'd perfer the Pope over RVD, but it's still a good choice regardless.

TNA Global Championship: 0. I honestly do not give two shits about Rob Terry, he fails to make me give a damn whenever he's on my TV screen. He's boring, just another generic big man. The Global championship has virtually no credibility anyways, and such a lackluster champion isn't doing it any justice.

X Division Championship: 8.5. I like Douglas Williams, I'd perfer him with the Global Championship since he could give it some good credibility, but Williams is still a good choice to have with the strap.

TNA Tag Championship: 4. No disrespect to the Outsiders, but Hall shouldnt be near a wrestling ring. There are much better contenders like like the Guns.

KO Tag Titles: 7. Not bad not bad. It was made for the BP is seems, good to see them with some gold.

KO Championship: 5. Nothing against Madison Rayne, but she just recently won her first singles match...and she's the current champion. Not bad, but not great buildup either.

I like RVD with the title,how he won it gives the show an anything can happen vibe,thats been sorely lacking in mainstream wrestling. He´s been having good matches with a variety of opponents,but nothing great yet,and despite not being featured as much as I´d liked,TNA has made him look as their main guy. There is a number of ways you can go with RVD as your champ and I hope TNA takes advantage. 7.5(has more to do with the way he is being booked)

Douglas Williams as X Division champ has been awesome and has really helped in making the division look important again. He´s the perfect heel champion,he just needs better contenders.10

The Beautiful People with all the Knockout gold? Eh,again the lack of contenders is the real problem. Also the Beautiful People just don´t give off that dominance they used to while Angelina was in charge. Having these 3 as the champions takes away from the division without helping them very much,but there really isn´t anybody better.6.0

The Band. Hall just shouldn´t be in a wrestling ring in 2010,especially with Nash,who is awesome when not involved with has beens. He was awesome with Shelley,he was awesome with Joe,with Hall and Young he just blows. The tag team division just needs that one ´´it´´ tag team to be worth talking about again, and the Band sure as hell isn´t that team.1.0

Rob Terry? The less said the better.0.0

Archived