having trouble applying a logo

im trying to put a design on the british bulldog boots ( #28/44 on the PS3 ) to cover up the flag but having trouble doing so. when i try to apply a design it only asks if i want to change the color but no design/logo option. i know it can be done because i seen caws on PSN with custom logos on these boots (example- ultimate warrior caws), so yea if anyone can enlighten me on how to do this itll be greatly appreciated! :)

[quote name='SithMaggot' date='21 May 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1274478477' post='7304382']
i think you have to give your caw that boot, then go to body>tattoos>logo/design>legs>right/left and cover it with whatever you find in there. i may be wrong but i THINK thats how i did it
[/quote]

good idea, i tried it just now but it still wouldnt work :fedup: thanks for the suggestion tho 8-)

[quote name='SithMaggot' date='21 May 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1274479138' post='7304436']
i just tried it & it worked for me. when i moved the logo down the leg, for some reason, it put it on the back of the leg. maybe try turning your caw as you do it
[/quote]

wow thank you! i see now how to do it, i appreciate your help ;)

[quote name='MikeHunt.' date='21 May 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1274479582' post='7304462']
Yeah, you gotta move the logo around till it shows up in certain areas. It seems to disappear when applied but a few secs of moving and sizing it to see where it is usually does the trick of finding it
[/quote]

yup that did the trick! :nod: thank you all

Archived