New Ads on site

[quote name='MikeHunt.' date='21 May 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1274400538' post='7302951']
Just noticed that too man, they are probably setting it up for background ads, as seen on other forums... I could be wrong just throwing thoughts out
[/quote]

This is what we are doing.

We are trialling some new ad positions for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for bearing with us. That gathering data message should disappear shortly and the actual ads will start appearing.

They'll take some getting used to. I hate how they follow you when you scroll down. It wouldn't be so bad if they just stayed in one spot.

I can't see them on my netbook though because the screen is small.

I agree with you about that. They are not too bad if they are just text ads but the animated ones are unbearable. I am working on removing them.

Unfortunately we cant have them not follow you otherwise it makes the screen scroll :(

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/370760-gathering-data/page__view__findpost__p__7302990"]http://caws.ws/forum/topic/370760-gathering-data/page__view__findpost__p__7302990[/url]

Answer is in that topic.

[quote name='The Twisted One' date='21 May 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1274445053' post='7303456']
Am I the only one who isn't getting the adverisements on the side ?

I have a very small one on the top right of my screen, but that's it. If someone could tell me how to take a picture of my screen I'll show you.
[/quote]

If you have a small screen, the ads will not show for you. Its only for people with large screens who will see them.

[quote name='Sandman!â„¢' date='21 May 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1274444092' post='7303444']
i just had one with 2 girls with a dildo in their mouth....
may want to look into that one, as this site is so PG.
[/quote]
I got that earlier too(at the left side).

[quote name='The Twisted One' date='21 May 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1274445053' post='7303456']
Am I the only one who isn't getting the adverisements on the side ?

I have a very small one on the top right of my screen, but that's it. If someone could tell me how to take a picture of my screen I'll show you.
[/quote]
Press Print Screen(beside F12) on your keyboard then paste on Paint. Save and upload.

Archived