Finally realized where i recognized david otunga from

The_Great_One

Otugna will be like Miz. Now everybody doesn't like him because he's J Hudsons husband. Just like when Miz first started out nobody liked him because he was on a reality show. In a couple years Otunga will have improved a lot and will have a few decent title runs. I mean the guy hasn't even been wrestling for a year, he started out in FCW eay of last year.

[quote name='Your Evil Hero' date='17 May 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1274069938' post='7295546']
Otugna will be like Miz. Now everybody doesn't like him because he's J Hudsons husband. Just like when Miz first started out nobody liked him because he was on a reality show. In a couple years Otunga will have improved a lot and will have a few decent title runs. I mean the guy hasn't even been wrestling for a year, he started out in FCW eay of last year.
[/quote]

Exactly everybody hates him now just like everybody hated Miz when he first sucked in the ring and on the mic... then what happened? :hqhq:

That's why im riding with Otunga from the jump start because most will hop on the future bandwagon created when he starts to impress everyone...

:nod:

[quote name='The_Great_One' date='17 May 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1274069724' post='7295542']
David Otunga was Punk in I love new york 2, I know Im mad late but I saw a old episode of I <3 new york on like tv guide channel and was like oo thats that guy from NXT.

*awaits some to tell me "cool story bro"*
[/quote]

took ya that long? Wow....i knew where I knew him from the first time i saw him lol

Personally, i think Otunga could really go places in WWE. He's obviously great on the mic and, I actually didn't know he hasn't been wrestling for more then a year so where he's at right now is VERY impressive IMO. Hopefully some of the NXT rookies that don't win still get into the WWE somehow. We all know "Daniel Bryan" will NEVER make it in the WWE, and we know Skip's back in FCW, so i'm rooting for Wade Barret, Otunga and Slater.

Btw, didn't WWE sign "Bryan Danielson" a while ago? :hqhq:

Archived