Shad Gaspard New Theme

Life Of ANGO

maybe it has do with the fact hmmm lets try shad is on svr 2010 and the person who made topic wants to know cus they wanna give shad this as a theme on thier game ? gee that could quiet possibly be the reason dont you think as that is a logical reason and simple one to conclude too. so i wouldnt run off at keyboards saying its wrong section .

[quote name='jassonbender' date='24 April 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1272128683' post='7247673']
maybe it has do with the fact hmmm lets try shad is on svr 2010 and the person who made topic wants to know cus they wanna give shad this as a theme on thier game ? gee that could quiet possibly be the reason dont you think as that is a logical reason and simple one to conclude too. so i wouldnt run off at keyboards saying its wrong section .
[/quote]

thanks for using your common sense :D , well maybe its too early to find out who performs his new theme,i guess ill search youtube again in a few days to see if any1 finds the official version

[quote name='jassonbender' date='24 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1272128683' post='7247673']
[/quote]
But it's still the wrong section.

Going by your theory, I could make a topic about "how awesome the Phillies" are, then say I'm making a Chase Utley caw, so it's the right section.

But, its' probably too early to find out the name. Givew it a week or two and you'll find out. If you need it now you could always rip it off youtube.

[quote name='Teαm To Beαtâ„¢' date='24 April 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1272128908' post='7247685']
[quote name='jassonbender' date='24 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1272128683' post='7247673']
[/quote]
But it's still the wrong section.

Going by your theory, I could make a topic about "how awesome the Phillies" are, then say I'm making a Chase Utley caw, so it's the right section.

But, its' probably too early to find out the name. Givew it a week or two and you'll find out. If you need it now you could always rip it off youtube.
[/quote]

thanks for using your commen sence it is the WRONG section

[quote name='RKOAttitudERA316' date='25 April 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1272169327' post='7248919']
I don't think the theme has a performer. I think it's just one of those generic themes by Jim Johnston (WWE Composer).
[/quote]
Nope. It's a Production track. I have it. Might post it on YouTube soon with a download link for you guys ;)

[quote name='Y2Kay' date='25 April 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1272236626' post='7250735']
[url="http://www.ign.com/"]Link[/url]
The Madden 11 video (second box on the scrolling bar)...
Is that the song? The current youtube video you linked was removed
[/quote]
Is this the song you were talking about?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-rN-98kFQ[/youtube]

Archived