Help with Code X' and mastercodes!

paynexkiller

Okay basically, Im looking for a msater code for eXploder v.5 or something.
I also need to find a good "Layer ID Modifier" so that instead of body hair I can have another layer for hair - I love jeff hardy / nitro.
[size=5]If people can get me these codes that would kick ass.
I really cant find them myself and i have tryed but.. if you can help I would love you forever <3
[/size]

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='644705' date='Sep 15 2006, 05:09 PM']Okay basically, Im looking for a msater code for eXploder v.5 or something.
I also need to find a good "Layer ID Modifier" so that instead of body hair I can have another layer for hair - I love jeff hardy / nitro.
If people can get me these codes that would kick ass.
I really cant find them myself and i have tryed but.. if you can help I would love you forever <3[/quote]

If it's definitely Exploder V.5 then the mastercode you need is:[list][b]
760E1D70 00000000
980B860C 78D09A1E[/b]
[/list]If however, it's V.1-4 then you'll need:[list][b]F0100008 0000000E[/b]
[/list]And use the following instructions:[list][i][b]1. Enter the codes.
2. Save the codes.
3. Reset the GameShark.[/b] (*Exploder in this case)[b]
4. Select the codes.
5. Start the game.[/b][/i]
[/list]To replace the body hair with anopther layer of hair you'll need the [i]Layer ID Modifiers[/i], which can be found [url="http://s14.invisionfree.com/cbx/index.php?showtopic=1493"]here[/url].
They're pretty self explanitory, so you should have no problems. If you do however, reply back & I'll help you through it more thoroughly. Good luck.:)

Oh dude I owe you a *censored*ing billion! Cheers x200000

and at '2wordssuckit'
at least I tryed to look. That guy just logged on, made an account and demanded something that was on the front page. Its abit different, hey *censored*face?

Archived