'Possible Malware Threat'

Masson

Just went into [url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/367651-questions-about-the-next-wwe-game/page__view__getnewpost"]This[/url] topic, and Google is telling me there is a malware threat in it, redirecting me from the page, to this:

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/98ddoj.jpg[/IMG]

Interesting anyone who is on the bottom of the totem pole in terms of position here aka member to mod to admin..If they suggested that they would be banned on the mere mention of that program. Only mention it because I was warned when trying to help those same people with those very same ads...Hmmm what a tangled web we have woven

Just like to say, that that thing I got redirected to is built into google chrome, and I am using a pop up blocker. What does Adblock plus do?

It must be something to do with the ads, too, as I have had the message 3 times now, in 3 separate topics.

Tom did, he gave me a scolding of sorts about it. I understand he needs the ads to keep things free as much as he can but if it's affecting many members on here, that's mostly the best choice to keep them happy and safe and not threatening to leave every 5mins if shit ain't done around here. This way it gives you guys time to get everything sorted out without the hassles of everyone complaining at once ya know,lol

[quote]What does Adblock plus do?[/quote]

Just what it says, it blocks Ads on most sites all over the place

Agreed...

Just one thing to be safe, if someone has issues like this again in near future and say a normal member like myself makes this suggestion after this discussion here, if I or someone else happens to be around at that moment. Would there still be a risk of being punished?

[quote name='ThreeG' date='15 April 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1271353482' post='7229170']
Well our members' computer health is more important than lining their pockets with cash. So yeah.
[/quote]

Wow, I just gained a little respect for you there. :cool:

[quote name='ThreeG' date='15 April 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1271353482' post='7229170']
Well our members' computer health is more important than lining their pockets with cash. So yeah.
[/quote]
I never understood how you got into management of this site. Now I do. :)

[quote name='ThreeG' date='15 April 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1271353482' post='7229170']
[/quote]

Damn yooouuu for earning my respect!!

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' date='17 April 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1271525828' post='7232982']
Quit downloading black *censored*. It's totally not the ads.
[/quote]

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/367587-are-you-buying-svr2011-the-brawl/"]I must be downloading ebony too. :o[/url]

Archived