4/5 TNA Impact Rating

nWo_Kevin

TNA Impact scored a 0.9 rating, which is up from last week's .56 rating.

Kevin's POV: TNA has to be happy about the rating being up this week and it will be interesting to see how much of that rating came from the first hour. It should be noted though that TNA's over run which featured the sexy yet strange Divas striptease/Briefcase unveiling did a 1.0 I believe.

TNA didnt put on a great show last night so I hope TNA doesnt think they need to do this to get ratings weekly but the first half was better then the 2nd with a Great Ladder match with Kurt Vs Anderson in my opinion.

-------------------------------------------

Q1: 0.87 rating - Christy Hemme explains the rules of the Knockouts match, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Team Flair, Jeff Hardy, and Rob Van Dam in-ring segment

Q2: 0.85 rating - Continuation of the opening segment, RVD vs. James Storm

Q3: 0.98 rating - Jeff Hardy saves RVD, Robert Roode attacks Hardy, Hemme interviews the Knockouts, Rob Terry vs. Homicide, Knockouts lockbox challenge

Q4: 0.93 rating - Lockbox challenge continuation, Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle ladder match

Q5: 0.81 rating - Angle vs. Anderson continuation, Jeremy Borash interviews Hulk Hogan, Bubba The Love Sponge and Jay Lethal show up

Q6: 0.88 rating - Hemme interviews Matt Morgan, Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Q7: 0.73 rating - The Band promo, Pope interview with Desmond Wolfe interruption, Douglas Williams vs. Generation Me

Q8: 0.70 rating - Shannon Moore attacks Williams, Beautiful People backstage, Team 3D interview, D'Angelo Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe,

Overrun: 0.97 rating - Knockouts open the lockboxes,

Kevin's POV: TNA drew a 0.9 overall rating with an average of 1.2 million viewers. The first hour of the show scored a 0.9 rating, while hour two did around a .8 rounded down if you include the over run segment. (.78 without it)

[quote name='Victory.' date='06 April 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1270593817' post='7208079']
Well...TNA and Spike should seriously consider moving Impact to a 8-10pm timeslot.
[/quote]

Yeah they should. At least this is a step in the right direction now lets see if they can keep it up.

[quote name='Your Evil Hero' date='06 April 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1270607792' post='7208977']
[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' date='07 April 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1270607668' post='7208968']
LOL RAW STILL DID BETTER TNA SUCKS.
[/quote]

0 NO HE DIDN'T
[/quote]
:shifty: Just wouldn't be a TNA thread without it.

I think it's interesting that TNA's rating went up and RAW's went down. If both had gone down from the previous week, we could say it was due to the NCAA Title game, but TNA's went up and RAW's went down. I think it has more to do with WWE's casual fanbase vs TNA's wrestling fanbase. Casuals mostly tuned into the game.

Archived