Bret gets his revenge...

AC_untryBoy

[color="#000000"][i]Do you think it's possible that after Bret kicks Vince's oreo at Wrestlemania & celebrates by doing that thing he does with his arms (Flamingo dancing) that during the HBK vs Taker match, Bret will come out & 'screw' HBK to 'end' HBK's career in the WWE by distracting him, giving Taker the perfect opportunity to hit the tombstone.

I mean, thinking from a more of a "OMG *Jumps on phone to blog on a random internet forum*" standpoint, it would be pretty epic to see Bret be the reason that put a 'end' to HBK's career.

All in one night, Bret beats the holy hell out of Vince then to end the night, ruin HBK by ending his career. It's possible for Bret to interfere as if you all remember, the HBK vs Taker part 2 match can ONLY end by pinfall or submission.

Anyway...views & opinions maybe?[/i][/color]

[color="#000000"][i]Oh & if anyone has already 'came up' with this idea then my bad dude...[/i][/color]

[color="#000000"][i]Another thought to add on to it;

Maybe Bret could distract HBK just before he goes to hit Sweet Chin Music & upon a smile, HHH comes out of nowhere & hits the Pedigree on HBK. Taker hits the Tombstone...1...2....3...

Would give solution to the problem of Bret interfering in the match by himself & Triple H & Bret could form some sort of alliance together (I know they hate each other but still) beginning another heel run for The Game.

I think it would make sense as I really can't see Undertaker beating HBK cleanly with the current kayfabe momentum HBK has at the moment & I think it would be a great way to end HBK's career, with a major bang. You can just imagine the buzz it would make in the wrestling world for something like this to happen. It could a real defining Wrestlemania moment in my opinion.[/i][/color]

So many great possibilities have been thought up for the result of this match, in fact, just for how the night will unfold. There are so many possible swerves, it's mind boggling. We won't know for another 5 days but I can't wait.

I don't like the idea. Let Bret do his thing and close the door on his WWE career and get him out for good. I really don't want to see him on TV anymore. The man was great but his thing is and always has been wrestling, and he can't do that now and hasn't been able to for years. I don't think he needs to do anything other than pound Vince and pin him for the Wrestlemania moment we have all expected since the year began.

[quote name='D.A.N.' date='23 March 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1269351614' post='7169716']
I don't like the idea. Let Bret do his thing and close the door on his WWE career and get him out for good. I really don't want to see him on TV anymore. The man was great but his thing is and always has been wrestling, and he can't do that now and hasn't been able to for years. I don't think he needs to do anything other than pound Vince and pin him for the Wrestlemania moment we have all expected since the year began.
[/quote]

Don't you mean make Vince tap :hqhq:

I had this idea a few weeks past and meant to post it. whoops! lol but yeah this is a great idea would be a defining mania moment and would end hbk on 1 of the highest notes that anyone has ever gone out on. but his goodbye party on raw would be a bit weird. they'd have to have 1. flair had 1 and hbk is twice the wrestler of flair. Yeah i said it.

doubt it will happen though hart probs wont wanna be in that storyline that got him sent away

Thats a good scenario but I don't see it happening as it would turn Bret heel. I don't think Bret has any real post WM plans so I would think him screwing Shawn would not be the way to go. I think Triple H will be involved in the Shawn/Taker match and I think it is more likely that he will be the one screwing Shawn thus turning Triple H heel. They would then have Triple H bragging for months that he was the one who cost Shawn his career, leading to Shawn wanting his revenge and setting up a comeback and final match at WM 27.

[quote name='.SimplyPricelessâ„¢' date='23 March 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1269347540' post='7169647']
Wow, I can't believe I never thought that could happen, lol. I would love to see that.
[/quote]

Same here, I can't believe it hadn't crossed my mind. I would mark the f*ck out if that actually went down like that though. That would be a pretty cool spin on the match.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Like I said, it would be good if there was a stipulation of the match officially re-starting if there are any interferences.

Besides, if HBK retires because of anyone interfering, he could come back. Just like the same thing they did to The Undertaker when he had to leave the WWE. Vickie brought him back.

Even though, I don't want anyone to interfere in HBK vs. 'Taker. This is the only match where I want to see a clean winner.[/font]

[center]
[font="Georgia"]I don't like the idea of Bret interfering on Shawn's match. Remember that they buried the hatchet on RAW the night he came back, so that would turn him heel and give him a bad retiring image, so it's a no for me :nono:[/font]
[/center]

[quote name='TheKAC' date='23 March 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1269357210' post='7169854']
I would bet on seeing Triple H more than Bret.
[/quote]

[color="#000000"][i]Well, It is very likely I guess.

HBK was the one who tagged himself in a month back during their Unified Tag Team Championship match against Miz & The Big Show, costing them the match & the championship. Then HBK eliminated HHH from the Royal Rumble which ruined HHH's chance to headline Wrestlemania making Hunter secretly bitter.

I think it would be good to see HHH as a top heel again. Old fashion beat downs, sledgehammer attacks, HHH in a suit, be just like 2002/2003 again & to be honest, who doesn't want that era of The Game back? [/i][/color]

If there would be an interference in Shawn's match, I would think it would be Vince, outraged after losing to Bret. However, I really don't want an interference. I want a down-to-earth, match of the decade candidate kind of match.

[quote name='VivaLaPunk!' date='24 March 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1269450878' post='7171740']
If there would be an interference in Shawn's match, I would think it would be Vince, outraged after losing to Bret. [i]However, I really don't want an interference. I want a down-to-earth, match of the decade candidate kind of match.[/i][/quote]

[quote name='The Headliner' date='24 March 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1269458950' post='7171955']
great idea but I doubt it i think they made the whole HBK\Bret segment on RAW so that u dont expect any Bret vs HBK match in the future.... I think
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yeah, it was, in a way. And Bret said it set HBK free. In real life, he obviously hasn't like fully forgiven HBK and Vince but he has lifted a lot off his back now, so I don't see him interfering in HBK-Taker. Besides, Y2J told Bret to screw Shawn but he refused.

[/font]

Archived