Joey Mercury

Bawitdaba

Whats the truth with Mercury?

There was talk that he had resigned with WWE & was slated to return to the Smackdown brand, however now it seems there was never any mention of it.
I also heard that he retired in October 2008 due to injury, but i'm not really sure what to believe.

Anybody have accurate information about his current status?

[quote name='VivaLaPunk!' date='20 March 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1269141205' post='7164350']
I thought he was set to return before but never did? And he left WWE the first time to go to rehab I think.
[/quote]
This. ^

I think he got released due to his drug problem. I would love to see Joey Mercury back on the side of the Straight Edge Society. A Morrison vs. Mercury feud wouldn't be bad either.

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' date='20 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1269142939' post='7164390']
Was going to be used in Money in the Bank. Said "*censored* that".
[/quote]
That explains why we have a 9-man money in the bank. :hqhq:

[quote name='VivaLaPunk!' date='21 March 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1269147128' post='7164515']
[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' date='20 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1269142939' post='7164390']
Was going to be used in Money in the Bank. Said "*censored* that".
[/quote]
That explains why we have a 9-man money in the bank. :hqhq:
[/quote]

icwatudidthur[img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/hqhq.png[/img]

[quote name='TotallySam' date='20 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1269147648' post='7164526']
As of 2008, he's retired from wrestling but who knows. For all we know, he could be the next Suicide :hqhq:
[/quote]
0______o

Oh you mean the wrestler...

[quote name='VivaLaPunk!' date='21 March 2010 - 05:15 AM' timestamp='1269148536' post='7164553']
[quote name='TotallySam' date='20 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1269147648' post='7164526']
As of 2008, he's retired from wrestling but who knows. For all we know, he could be the next Suicide :hqhq:
[/quote]
0______o

[/quote]
Or did he :shifty:

[quote name='Scorpion.' date='20 March 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1269148844' post='7164561']
[quote name='VivaLaPunk!' date='21 March 2010 - 05:15 AM' timestamp='1269148536' post='7164553']
[/quote]
0______o

[/quote]
Or did he :shifty:
[/quote]
:shifty:

[quote name='Be Awesomeâ„¢' date='21 March 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1269185917' post='7165146']
Didn't Lance Cade also sign with WWE? Maybe WWE are just waiting until after WrestleMania.
[/quote]

Yeah Lance appeared in FCW a while back in a tag match but i haven't seen him since, but he's still under contract. I haven't heard nothing about Mercury apart from what was said on these boards.

[quote name='Giggity' date='21 March 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1269192313' post='7165388']
I think it was reported that CM Punk helped get Mercury a new contract a while back. But then again, that same report said he'd be back by the Rumble...
[/quote]
I heard that too, but I think those were aiming for around 2008 or 2009 if I'm not mistaken.

No, you see what happened is that he was going to return to feud with Jeff for revenge for breaking his nose that one time, but then Jeff was fired. Then, he was going to return to feud with Matt Hardy instead but Mercury was like "Oh Shi- he's got an epic team going on with Khali AND training Justin Gabriel? I don't know if my recovering addict mind and body can handle AAALLLLL of that". So then he considered teaming up again with his good friend John Morrison and get MNM back together but then he realized "oh wait...he's a face now...and Melina's injured...and there's no N anymore...it would just be MMM...damn". Then he considered returning to feud with Morrison instead but then he saw Morrison teaming up with R-Truth and in order for Mercury to return to feud with Morrison, he would have had to find a partner to make it even but since Pacman Jones doesn't wrestle anymore, he was all out of options and decided to retire. The end.

[quote name='TotallySam' date='21 March 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1269216192' post='7166319']
No, you see what happened is that he was going to return to feud with Jeff for revenge for breaking his nose that one time, but then Jeff was fired. Then, he was going to return to feud with Matt Hardy instead but Mercury was like "Oh Shi- he's got an epic team going on with Khali AND training Justin Gabriel? I don't know if my recovering addict mind and body can handle AAALLLLL of that". So then he considered teaming up again with his good friend John Morrison and get MNM back together but then he realized "oh wait...he's a face now...and Melina's injured...and there's no N anymore...it would just be MMM...damn". Then he considered returning to feud with Morrison instead but then he saw Morrison teaming up with R-Truth and in order for Mercury to return to feud with Morrison, he would have had to find a partner to make it even but since Pacman Jones doesn't wrestle anymore, he was all out of options and decided to retire. The end.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]OIcwatudiddere :hqhq:[/font]

[quote name='TotallySam' date='21 March 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1269216192' post='7166319']
[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='TotallySam' date='21 March 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1269216192' post='7166319']
[/quote]

Best post ever.

[quote name='The Celtic Warrior 2.0' date='21 March 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1269222462' post='7166612']
[/quote]

Best post ever.
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

[quote name='The Celtic Warrior 2.0' date='21 March 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1269222462' post='7166612']
[/quote]

Best post ever.
[/quote]
You don't know about bushy do you .....

Archived