ECW Originals now wid HD CLOSE PLEASE

Jake (E) Boy

Yeah i will have a shot at sandman but i must say im kinda a hit and miss kinda caw maker lol if it work's i go with it if it dont well yeah ..lol.. Yeah i will blend in the symbol's and signs just hard to do but i will keep trying... Yeah i really like taz to ..... I would like to try nova and stevie if someone would wanna work with me that would be cool but if not i will see what i can do

[quote name='DR VRIES' date='20 March 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1269090628' post='7162790']
they are not bad. Tazz is my favorite. But you should blend the symbol and signs your using in their faces.
It looks a little cartoonish.
But that aside they are nice.
[/quote]
agreed ^ :shifty:

[quote name='KnuckleBubbles' date='20 March 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1269129971' post='7164014']
The only thing i see wrong is Tommy Deamer the C on the ECW on his pants looks up side down..
[/quote]

Out of everything the C was the ONLY thing you noticed?.............

All good champ ...... Hay thought i might aswell put them up so lance storm and justin credible are up in the first post....... Dunno who im gonna make next waiting for my device to come 3 week's later :( ........ I no im gonna concentrate on ECW might make some new breed guy's...... Dunno but i am gonna update alot of my caw's also post 4 tajiri attire's SOON ..

aLSO I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD HAVE SOME HELP WITH SOME MOVESET'S TAZ STEVIE GUIDO WELL ALL OF THEM SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA'S SUGGEST AND IF I GO WITH THEM I WILL CREDIT YOU ACCORDINGLY

Archived