360 saves

calwred

i have the ps2 at moment and have mutiple cards with multiple wrestlers on them original and wrestlers from earlier eras, is it possible to do the same on the 360, because i am considering getting a 360. also if i get a hard drive for the 360 can i have multiple saves from svr 2010 on it and access different saves during the game.

No, you're only able to save one set of the alloted 50 caws per profile. HOWEVER, no one says you have to have JUST one profile ! The downside being that if you create someone like Abyss on profile 1 and create Raven on profile 2 you wont be able to use them in the same match.
Understand ?

[quote name='djwatson81' date='16 March 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1268711584' post='7154122']
No, you're only able to save one set of the alloted 50 caws per profile. HOWEVER, no one says you have to have JUST one profile ! The downside being that if you create someone like Abyss on profile 1 and create Raven on profile 2 you wont be able to use them in the same match.
Understand ?
[/quote]

How many profiles will the hd hold?

[quote name='djwatson81' date='16 March 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1268711584' post='7154122']
Understand ?
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
is it possible to download from a hard drive to memory card on the 360. perhaps i could save a few profiles on the hd and perhaps download a few wrestlers to a memory card and then disconnect the hd and play the game using the memory card to get the people i want to wrestler to fight, perhaps i could do like i did with the ps2 use a bunch of memory cards to store the wrestlers and copy ones to a new memory card if the ones i want are on different cards.

Archived