Royal Rumble Trophy

BFTdrmucko

I know this an old game, but theres sum acheivements I wanna go back and get. I dont know if this question is asked alot or not, but how do you get the Royal Rumble Trophy to unlock Stone Cold? Do you win the 30-man royal rumble on legend in exhibition cause I havent tried it. Let me know, I already completed all the career stuff. Thanks. :)

edit: just got the royal rumble 30 man legend achievement, still no trophy so....how do i get it

[quote name='I SiLv3rHawK I' date='11 March 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1268350799' post='7145452']
what the hell are you talking about? The SVR 07 game isnt even for PS3, and you dont unlock stone cold for beating the royal rumble on Legend, You can get an achievement... Thats all
[/quote]

Im not asking about PS3, theres ACTUAL Trophies you collect in the game of the ppvs (not PS3 trophies, wow shows how much u know about the game) I just dont know how to get the royal rumble trophie. I figured maybe if I did the Legend 30 man, I would unlock the achievement and the royal rumble trophie in the game. But it didnt, just got the achievement.

[quote name='King Of The Deathmatch' date='11 March 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1268352266' post='7145511']
to unlock stone cold you have to win the royal rumble in story mode and i think thats how you get the trophy also
[/quote]

ohh, so I see now. I'll try it again by losing the title before royal rumble. Thanks alot. :)

Archived