3+ Major TNA Surprises Planned For Tomorrow Night

Jack_Clark

Quite like TNA's first live Monday telecast two months ago, tomorrow night's TNA iMPACT! will see the debuts of a few familiar faces.

According to a reliable source, "at least three surprise names" are set to debut on tomorrow night's live show.

Rob Van Dam is one of those names that we can now confirm will be debuting this Monday night on TNA iMPACT!.

[b]Source:tnawrestlingnews.com[/b]

[quote name='Scorpion.' date='07 March 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1268012010' post='7137279']
Jeff Hardy will come for good.
RVD will.
[b]And Charlie Haas :hqhq:[/b]
[/quote]
not if WWE's nazi-like 90 day no-compete clause has anything to say about it.

RVD yes and maybe Hardy but if its big debuts I wouldnt say Moore. Also possibly not hardy since he already Debuted and Redebuted. I wouldnt be surprised if TNA really does have some cards not known yet up their sleeves. Cant wait to see what goes down

I think the 3 surprises have already been given away in the past week or so.

ON twitter Dixie posted that TNA had signed one "Moore" and a few days ago posted that Sting was resigned and wouldnt miss Mondays live show.

ThennHogan accidentaly spills the beans on camera with the "R-V-D" thing.

So its easy to say that the surprises will be

-Stings return
-RVD deput
-Shannon Moore
or
Who knows, we could be graced by the appearance of the ruler of the world, Sid Vicous :???:

[quote name='M3:16' date='07 March 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1268018117' post='7137529']
I still think helms is one of those since he was released, the 90 day no compete clause doesnt apply.
[/quote]

Nah it still applys. Only way it doesnt apply I think is if your contract runs out and you dont resign. Haas just said in his interview he has the 90 day rule thing and he was released as well.

[quote name='westover' date='08 March 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1268058374' post='7138226']
RVD and Sting 100%
Jeff Hardy, Moore and Sabu 50%
Helms, Haas and Burchill can't jet

I would love to DDP and Goldberg no matter how old they are !
[/quote]
Bischoff said there was an unlikely chance for them (DDP and Goldberg) going to TNA. Sting is not a surprise if TNA announces it themselves, RVD is. I can see Sabu returning, seeing as RVD talked about Sabu coming along with him, if he ever decided to sign with TNA. As for Hardy, his court date hasn't come up yet, and it's been said that he doesn't want to do anything until his legal stuff is cleared up. So my choices would have to be:

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Shannon Moore

3. Sabu

Archived