"The First Five Minutes"

Misatouki

I know people have already seen and talked about it, but those who haven't:

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfPtl8j6Sw[/media][/center]

Discuss what you think they're planning for the first five minutes. I personally think that they may have RVD's TNA Debut kick it off, so people will stay tuned as to what will happen, but it could possibly be something else. lol at Andrew Thomas being the creeper in the closet.

Based on TNA's trends on who they seem to hire, I'm predicting the debut of Buddy Roger's, thats right you heard it here first, mark it down! Opps.... just realised he's dead, who else is a former WWE or WcW star and really old? Oh I know, whats Iron Sheik up to these days? Still wanting to make Hogan humble? Really though, I foreseeing the announcement of a second sister(like Smackdown!) show to Impact, or a move to three hours like Nitro did. Just a guess though.

Guest C. Dowds
I don't know what could happen in the first five minutes of the show (which is why I am glad of them going live, I hated that I always looked at the spoilers for iMPACT before).

I hope that in the first five minutes, we see the start of an X-Division match, MCMG vs Lethal vs Creed vs Amazing Red vs Doug Williams, and it should last a good ten minutes, and once it is over, we see the Prince of Punk come out and interupt the post match celebration. Clear the ring (using a chair or something), pick up a mic, and say "The X-Division needs to get punk'd!".

Also, I am hoping for the formation of an ECW stable; RVD, Sabu, Raven, Rhino, and possibly Stevie. Team 3D may or may not join as they should stay face, and I don't know whether the ECW stable should be face or heel. Then for Lockdown, we could have a Team ECW vs Team TNA, Lethal Lockdown match.

Ahhhh true that^

Also love how TNA gets the whole "they only bring in old has been vets" They brought in Hogan as a character,Scott Hall,Ric Flair as a character and the Nasty Boys(I dont like that one but o well). The rest has been Brian Kendrick,Jeff Hardy,Shannon Moore,Mr.Anderson,RVD,Sean Waltman(not a old old vet). I would conisder Hogan and Ric to be big pluses honestly. Only bummers are Nastys. Even Hall has been interesting with the band angle and him vs Nash thing.

Also about the 5 mins it could be RVD. I still think with the word being 3 New big names are appearing tonight I would say there could be some cards up TNAs sleeve that teh dirt sheets and wrestling spoiler sites havnt found out about yet

[quote name='DX<Legacy' date='07 March 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1268026414' post='7137732']
Alright so that's it they said it I will only watch the first 5 mins :hqhq:
[/quote]
Haha, so funny! :rolleyes:

It could possibly be RVD's debut, then announcing he's got a match later on in the show. It could possibly be the announcement of a second show some time in the future, seeing as their roster is already too big for just one show. Or it could just be the announcement of the Destination X Main Event :shift:

Either way, tomorrow, all questions will be answered.

[quote name='Misatouki' date='08 March 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1268028900' post='7137787']
[quote name='DX<Legacy' date='07 March 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1268026414' post='7137732']
Alright so that's it they said it I will only watch the first 5 mins :hqhq:
[/quote]
Haha, so funny! :rolleyes:

It could possibly be RVD's debut, then announcing he's got a match later on in the show. It could possibly be the announcement of a second show some time in the future, seeing as their roster is already too big for just one show. Or it could just be the announcement of the Destination X Main Event :shift:

Either way, tomorrow, all questions will be answered.
[/quote]

In the first 5 Minutes :lol:

P.S. I'm Not a hater of TNA I just like to joke

Archived