500 of Pro Wrestling's Most Disturbing Urban Myths

[quote]
27. At a indy show, Sabu had oral sex on one of the valets in the locker room but when one of the other wrestlers asked him if it was good, he said something along the lines of "[b]smell[/b] [b]my mustache[/b]."
[/quote]

LMAO :XD:

[quote]31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths. [/quote]
Well that puts HBK in a different light...
HB R Kelly if you will
[quote]
58. Bill Watts pissing out of his tower office at Turner onto the parking lot below. [/quote]
Lol'd

[quote]62. According to a referee who was released from the WWF, Bradshaw tied up a wrestler in the shower while he was naked and rubbed baby oil all over him threatening to rape him until he cried while the lockerroom looked on and laughed. I think the victim might have date-raped a girl, or may have just not been well-liked. It was never specified who the victim was other than this happened in like '98 or '99 and the guy was a fairly well known wrestler, I also heard it might have been Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.[/quote]

Heard this before, JBL's done alot of borderline gay shit to people.
[quote]
76. Trish Stratus and Lillian Garcia getting to “know each other” really well. [/quote]
:o
Also, what was up with Kerry Von Erich and cats?

62. According to a referee who was released from the WWF, Bradshaw tied up a wrestler in the shower while he was naked and rubbed baby oil all over him threatening to rape him until he cried while the lockerroom looked on and laughed. I think the victim might have date-raped a girl, or may have just not been well-liked. It was never specified who the victim was other than this happened in like '98 or '99 and the guy was a fairly well known wrestler, I also heard it might have been Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.

Eww.

70. Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.

LMFAO!

273. Jeff Jarrett wanted Chyna to do him with a strap on, so when she wouldn't he asked for a bunch of money instead, this was also supposedly a reason why Chyna never showed up in TNA cuz Jeff again asked her to do it and she said no

OH GOD THATS WRONG!

92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.

Umm... Can i have some too :hqhq:

183. The Anvil taught Davey Boy how to drug his wife's orange juice right before bed time each night. Then the next morning their wives would awaken with bloody, sore anuses. It took them a few bloody anuses to realize their husbands were anally raping them.

Lol... uhhh... okayyy...

202. At WM 13, supposably Psycho Sid shit his pants in the match with the Undertaker and Undertaker said it was some horrible smell in the ring.

Soo true! This is my fave one :) <3 Taker :hqhq:

[quote]209. More Graham-on-Hogan action: "We're flying to Minnesota, and Hulk Hogan, who is sitting across from me, pours out a pile of cocaine onto a mirror. He offers me some but I decline. 'Yeah,that's smart,' he says. 'Coke is a tough habit to break.' Then he proceeds to shove three lines up his nose."
[/quote]

Hogan takes another loss.

[quote]214. Someone made fun of Bob Backlund for being the only person in WWF locker room who didn't drink or do any drugs. He kept bugging Bob about it, so Bob took him down, tied him into a hold, and sat on his back for about an hour, not letting him up.[/quote]

Good on Backlund for not putting up with the stick he was getting :).

[quote]One of the Bushwhackers once entered a shower and put his mouth around Adrian Adonis' d**k. When Adrian jumped, the Bushwhacker said "Blew your gimmick, mate!" [/quote]

EPIC.

Most of these are total fish stories and I am sure over half are total bullsh!t. Some have been debunked even in the thread that the OP linked. For instance the Stephanie one. That was a joke on the old Howard Stern show that I vaguely remember hearing about, and it was nothing more then just a joke made by some random fan.

There is some pretty epic stuff though.

179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.

That is pretty kick ass if it was true!

201. Victor Quionnes whipped out his johnson in front of Homicide and asked him favors. Homicide proceeded to beat the sh*t out or Victor.

Good for Cide, you know he ain't taking shit from whomever.

363. Great Sasuke vs. Dirtbike Kid, 1999
It was in July of 1999, in the Michinoku Pro promotion. They were having a "Mask Tournament" where all the competitors were, well, wearing masks. One of the first matches was all-time-asshole (and owner of M-Pro) Great Sasuke vs. the Dirtbike Kid. The match starts out normally, and a minute or so in Dirtbike Kid is hitting all the offense. After taking a few moves, Sasuke starts to become a little lethargic, not no-selling stuff, but kind of half-assing it. Anyway, something Dirtbike did must have pissed him off or maybe he just wanted a sandwich or something, because about 2 minutes in he stops taking offense and starts kicking the hell out of Dirtbike in the legs and in the torso. I've read some reports that Sasuke may have cracked the dude's ribs. Then after kicking the snot out of him for a bit, he picks the Kid up and puts him in a standing choke-hold. Dirtbike Kid starts flailing around like crazy and the ref calls for the bell. Then Sasuke kind of stands around, stares at the kid for a minute, and then heads straight for the back.

I've seen this one.
the youtube of this should still be around and it is pretty cool. Sasuke also beat the shit out of some guy on a subway who made the mistake of making fun of him for wearing his mask in public. But I didn't see that on the list. Didn't read the whole list on that link though.

164. Akira Hokuta and Kensuke Sasaki kept the whole hotel awake from so much LOVE NOISE~! when they first hooked up at one of those WCW/NJ deals.

That's awesome. And hey nothing wrong with that, she did become his wife and he did supposedly propose to her after their first date... so this one is probably true.

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]Funny thing is about 99% of these, if not 100%, are most likely true happenings. :lol:

This is why you don't trust almost [i]anyone[/i] in wrestling. Ever. :cool:

wait....#112 said Gino Hernandez has been clean for 18 years. How's that possible if he died while he was still a druggie?...There's only one Gino Hernandez they can be talking about, the one from WCCW. The cause of his death, however, is the real urban legend. Google is your friend. :rolleyes:

Also, about Brian Pillman being a racist... I know he said smething about 'n!ggers' in ECW once, which got New Jack enraged, and made him automatically assume Pillman was racist... but I could easily see that being a part of his gimmick, and him pushing the envelope so far that even the "boys" couldn't tell the work from the shoot..he also made a semi-racist comment about the WWF's Light Heavyweight division being fine as long there weren't any Japs and Mexicans...or something like that...during a Light Heavyweight singles match between two white guys (one being Scott Taylor I believe...don't remember the other one)..but it was really funny to me...so...who knows?...lol... doesn't strike me as that kinda guy, but I could always be wrong....my sense of humor is about as racially insensitive as you can get, but [i]I'm[/i] not a racist...:fedup: lol[/b][/font]

Archived