A idea for a cool match at the Destination X

JDavis

So I had this idea for the next ppv. They have said the return of ulitmate X yet have already announced a X title match so thats out. So I had a idea of having a Tag team ulitmate X match between the Motor City Machine Guns and Generation Me(Young Bucks). I think this could be a perfect match for ulimate x. Both are great teams that will be able to do alot in the match. Give these guys a good amount of time and they will put on a great show. What do you think? Also maybe say some of your ideas for what they should do if you think of something else. I just want both teams to be on the ppv because they both are really great teams who if they have any chance of being on a high profile match on a tna ppv currently,its this one and that way.

Maybe add in Lethal Consequences? Possibly give the winning team a future title shot at LockDown. Seeing as how Matt Morgan and Hernandez are having issues, they could get the win over Beer Money Inc. at Destination X, then lose the titles to whichever team were to win the Ultimate X. It'll make that match at LockDown give a more surprise win to it, along with getting a fresh team as the title holders.

See what I thought was it'd be a tag team Ultimate X match with shots at either Morgan/Hernandez or Beer Money on the line and towards the end two men in black would drop down on ropes like SWAT, steal the X and keep appearing without removing the masks to taunt the X division guys and the tag champs.

The reason for the masks? Because in my head, the payoff would be that the mystery duo are Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore making their TNA return but due to his court proceedings, one of them would have to be portrayed by somebody else until Hardy can legally work for the company.

[quote name='Dazz' date='06 March 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1267928252' post='7135059']
See what I thought was it'd be a tag team Ultimate X match with shots at either Morgan/Hernandez or Beer Money on the line and towards the end two men in black would drop down on ropes like SWAT, steal the X and keep appearing without removing the masks to taunt the X division guys and the tag champs.

The reason for the masks? Because in my head, the payoff would be that the mystery duo are Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore making their TNA return but due to his court proceedings, one of them would have to be portrayed by somebody else until Hardy can legally work for the company.
[/quote]

Apply for a job on TNA Creative, seriously >_>

They arnt gonna make shannon and Jeff a legit tag team where thats the only push. If anything Shannon would play a similar role like when he was under matt. The understudy of jeff. Not saying thats right but when it comes to whos a star Jeff outshines Shannon too much for there to be a legit tag team where they both shine together. Now replace Shannon with Helms and it would make sense(minus the 90 day policy).

[quote name='KiD NoVa' date='07 March 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1267929145' post='7135113']
[quote name='Dazz' date='06 March 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1267928252' post='7135059']

[/quote]

Apply for a job on TNA Creative, seriously >_>
[/quote]

Way ahead of ya, last week in fact.

[quote name='JDavis' date='07 March 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1267930285' post='7135151']
They arnt gonna make shannon and Jeff a legit tag team where thats the only push. If anything Shannon would play a similar role like when he was under matt. The understudy of jeff. Not saying thats right but when it comes to whos a star Jeff outshines Shannon too much for there to be a legit tag team where they both shine together. Now replace Shannon with Helms and it would make sense(minus the 90 day policy).
[/quote]
Or you could just have Helms team with Moore.

[quote name='SHUGGZY' date='06 March 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1267938743' post='7135368']
[quote name='JDavis' date='07 March 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1267930285' post='7135151']
They arnt gonna make shannon and Jeff a legit tag team where thats the only push. If anything Shannon would play a similar role like when he was under matt. The understudy of jeff. Not saying thats right but when it comes to whos a star Jeff outshines Shannon too much for there to be a legit tag team where they both shine together. [b]Now replace Shannon with Helms and it would make sense(minus the 90 day policy).[/b][/quote]
Or you could just have Helms team with Moore.
[/quote]
lol meant it the other way around sorry. I meant replace Jeff with Helms

Archived